Profitable Using Scalping Strategy?

there is anybody who is already profitable by scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time ?

Yes, yes there is. Why do you ask?

1 Like

Sir, which is more important to get better result by scalping ? lowest trading spreads or experience ?

According to me, your trading skill is much important than the brokers trading spread.

1 Like

with short term experience i think there is no one who can bring good result by scalping that brings profit instantly , of course long term experience first of al needed than trading spreads.

1 Like

Experience bro. 1000’s of hours screen time over many many years. Thats the game.

3 Likes

got the message i need. Thanks for the reply

For a newbie, being profitable with scalping is very difficult task. Scalping means you have to trade in lower time frames where market moves a lot. There is lot of temptation in lower time frame. And a newbie means he doesn’t have good discipline and psychology. As a result they make lot of mistakes while scalping.

So true, the best trading strategies are in the brain on experienced traders.

agree, scalping is not appropriate for the traders who are above all beginners , but they have to depend on this trading approach due to their minor balance , actually they are not capable for long term trading. its a reality.

@AhsanMalik With low capital, trading in higher time frame is possible. Profit will be less but you will learn a lot. Now if you want to make money without learning, you will wonder years after years, why I am not being able to make money in forex. Capital is not a problem at all if you have sufficient knowledge and skills.

1 Like

Yes it is good point to know the reason of you r loss and success. Just money is not a problem in profit taking you need to know several skills as if you are scalper do much practice to learn tips in which conditions this is profitable. without experience there is no return of you even high profit .

1 Like

Yes, it’s true, your trading knowledge is the main capital here; no one can success here without proper knowledge, but without a big trading investment, it’s possible.

1 Like

have you seen at any guys who already got success with minor investment ?

If 1k is a minor investment to you; then my answer will be ‘Yes’.

every investment in Forex trading can be minor , if there is no powerful trading strategy with real money managing plan.

Yes it is! In addition, this is why there is no value of huge investment without a good trading skill.

its a combination actually , good skill with long term experience + good investment = better result from trading.

What you thinking? If you have $10,000 to invest , its minor ?

yes , of course , it looks a bigger amount but in this volatile trading place it can be vanish within very short time , if you don’t know how to manage emotions when trading.