PROJECT daily20pip GBP/USD

hello mr. daily20pips,
ive been following your blog for around 2 months now and its a simple impressive strategy you have set up there… i wanted to ask you a question. it might be a little uncomfortable though maybe so if you want you can email me. ive been trying to email you but i couldnt find any adress so you can email me first and ill reply with the question. if you dont care about that we can do it out here in the forum. just let me know first. dont wanna get anyone mad with my first post lol
thanks in advance,
don mijo

Thanks for sharing. Good attitude

daily20pips…i wanna ask you something…whats the ohlc data you use…do you use midnight gmt for that? also…i noticed that metatrader is usually one pip off compared to for example fxcm charts…what chart do you use to calculate your entry points? an answer would really be appreciated.

Hi Donmijo, sorry it took so long to reply your question because most of my time I’m in daily20pip forum with all daily20pip enthusiast. I’m just visit other forum for sometimes to socialize daily20pip strategy. Just visit daily20pip forum, I will love to answer any question about this strategy, just ask anything about it and I will try to answer it ( I have PM you my e-mail address if you want to asking through mail)

Daily20pip strategy result so far

[B]DEC 2006[/B]
WIN 14
LOSS 2
profit +220pips

[B]JAN 2007[/B]
WIN 13
LOSS 6
profit +80pips

[B]FEB 2007[/B]
WIN 10
LOSS 4
profit +80pips

[B]MAR 2007[/B]
WIN 14
LOSS 4
profit +160pips

[B]APR 2007[/B]
Win 9
Loss 4
profit +60pips

[B]MAY 2007[/B] ( till today so far…)
Win 10
Loss 2

hey daily, no problem about the delay…thanks for replying. in the meantime i sort of answered my questions already except one…i just wanted to know how far you backtested your strategy and if you could tell me that id also like to know what the results were…thanks and good look in the future with your strategy.

finally Daily20pip strategy has passed the 6 month beta period (since DEC 06) and this simple strategy already giving me [B]+730 pips profit[/B] (in [B]average +120pips per month[/B]) from 71 winning trade (+1420 pips) and 23 Loss in trade (-690 pips) with no Loss result in every month
This strategy are Live tested under my Micro account (I use $100 as starting margin in micro 0.01 Lot per trade) and already give me [B]more than 10% profit on each month[/B], Now I will start using this on my Mini 0.1 Lot next
I Hope this simple strategy can be usefull as an alternate tools for fx trader to get more +pips

[B]DEC 2006[/B]
WIN 14
LOSS 2
PROFIT [B]+220 pips[/B]

[B]JAN 2007[/B]
WIN 13
LOSS 6
PROFIT [B]+80 pips[/B]

[B]FEB 2007[/B]
WIN 10
LOSS 4
PROFIT [B]+80 pips[/B]

[B]MAR 2007[/B]
WIN 14
LOSS 4
PROFIT [B]+160 pips[/B]

[B]APR 2007[/B]
WIN 9
LOSS 4
PROFIT [B]+60 pips[/B]

[B]MAY 2007[/B]
WIN 11
LOSS 3
PROFIT [B]+130 pips[/B]

just testing my blog

hey daily, i just checked your site and it says that for june 4th the order was not touched…on my meta trader and on my dailyfx charts the order was very well touched…did you become a victim of slippage today?

This caused by DST (day saving time) effect, This strategy using the advantage of London market opening at 6 am GMT, and at 4 Jun DST are move 1 hour earlier, while I’m enter the market at 1 hour lately, this why I don’t get my daily20pip for 4 jun because I don’t have DST experience in my country, while the other trader using this daily20pip system get their +20pips at 4 Jun :wink:

I am drawn towards these sorts of systems as they are all about price action and not trying to interpret curve fitting indicators.To that end I trade a daily chart system that has no indicators and I’m pleased with the results.I have a question for you regarding this system, have you compared the results you are getting with your system with the result you would get if you bought or sold at the daily open (you would buy or sell dependent on the previous days direction) rather than waiting for a move in either direction?
I’ve just started a demo on the EUR/USD where I buy or sell at the daily open (1700hrs EST) 20pip TP,20pip SL and reverse if stopped out. I’ve had 3 wins in a row thus far and it seems similar to your system except that I’m not waiting for the market to make a move before I place a trade.I can make no claim of originality as this method is a modified version of something I found on another site.

Yes this system aren’t origin, I’m came with modified old ancient pivot calculation. The thing I love with in this daily20pip system was I can read where the price will move today without using any single Indicator on MT4, All my trading result are using no Indicator, just looking at bare naked MT4 chart

You can learn how to do it at daly20pip forum in “[B]Methode to enter the market[/B]” section

Hey Mustang
I read your post and was wondering if you’re using the 8 and 8 system or if you’re using something else. Thanks for your time

Jim

Error in the formula:

Sell B = Sell B � 20 pips
Should be:

Sell B = Sell A - 20 pips

I don’t use the system you mention because my charting package doesn’t allow the MA to be put on the RSI.I’m using a system I found on another site to trade the gbp/usd and gbp/jpy. Basically you take a trade at the daily open in the direction of the previous days candle. I have to say though, I’m not making any money but that is mostly due to not sticking to the rules!

Hey guys, I can’t say enough good things about this system. And it is really hard to find anything negative about it, unless you don’t like averaging 100+ pips a month with next to no effort. The system has not had a losing month since it began in Dec 2006, I can’t say that about any system I have ever followed before. As the 7th month is looking to be yet another Win month, the future does look bright. Yes it does not bring in hundreds of pips a month like some systems advertise or hope for. But it generates consistent profit, and that’s something that I for one have not been able to do in the forex market till now. Now that we have been getting consistent pips, a few members including myself have been working on projects to help increase the monthly pips while working within the frame work of the system. We are seeing profits double and triple. These add-on systems are still in the early stages of Live trails, but the results look very promising. Ok, enough accolades, check out the daily20pip forum. :slight_smile:

I am with you. I am demo trading it for a month. I like the set it and forget it style systems. Because you don’t have to be in front of the computer all day.

well this month doesnt look too rosy does it now?

The basic system is at 0 pips profit at the moment, with 3 trading days remaining-slowest month in 7 months. People using Create your own signal and varies money management plains to capitalize on its consistancy have gained more. One plan would have landed you 90 pips last week alone.
I am currently up 40 pips on the month, and as long as I continue to avg. over 120pips a month, I would say things do look very rosy :slight_smile:
–How has your plan been doing for 5-10 mins of work a day :wink:

on the 26th it says order not touched…but the chart tells a different story…or am i getting the entry times wrong? it says the signal is valid from 6 am gmt…gmt right now is 2 hours before berlin time…doesnt that mean i have to enter at 8 am? when do you enter? coz either you have the wrong gmt time or i am calculating something wrong