Pure Price Action For Dummies

A whopping 80+ pips after long time break.

Din’t get time to trade this week but at the end bagged some good pips overall…

What was your entry trigger?

Nice one !!

It was a total gimmie on H4 TF. Missed it myself.

I’m new to the site and just have a quick question. Is the original poster selling anything? I read his first post but I’m wondering if he tried to sell anything in his later posts.

[QUOTE=“derby;480630”]I’m new to the site and just have a quick question. Is the original poster selling anything? I read his first post but I’m wondering if he tried to sell anything in his later posts.[/QUOTE]

The original poster is a she and no she’s not selling anything. This is a thread to learn and share. Thank you

why is the thread so dead ? No one trading these days ?

i was also thinking same ,nowadays no more posts ,please comeback nikitafx ,

my 3 trades get back to back stop losses,then i took a break from trade and try to learn everything again and again,
after a short break i enter a trade thursday nzd chf short,thank god now its in +25 pips,i will move my SL to BE ,

Im around. I just dont post much cause I thought we have gone over the method again and again.

Not a great market, either, not as many clean opportunities as there are sometimes. I only took a couple of trades this week, principally a short off the USD/JPY Daily.

I got to agree with ST. This market just has not given much in terms of nice looking setups. It sure has been tuff even my account is in drawdown. At least it getting smaller. Had a couple nice trades last week but due to a couple fundimental mistakes (not talking new events) my account only grew 1%. Now sitting at 3% drawdown instead of 4%. Guess that still better then the 12-14% a couple weeks ago. Moving in the right direction even though painfully slow.

[QUOTE=sagrifa;482572]i was also thinking same ,nowadays no more posts ,please comeback nikitafx ,

my 3 trades get back to back stop losses,then i took a break from trade and try to learn everything again and again,
after a short break i enter a trade thursday nzd chf short,thank god now its in +25 pips,i will move my SL to BE

my nzd chf trade still open +60 pips now ,
:10: and now i enter euro jpy buy ,+50 pips now , i was so confused last 2 month ,thank god ,i think this is a small gift for my hard work ,

thank you

[QUOTE=“sagrifa;483591”][/QUOTE]

Does it still work?

Yes it does, but its better on weekly and daily time frame. I had only one GU trade last week.

This week my EA buy idid ok.

Lets rock the house from now on!

Share charts of what you think and what your thoughts of the next move is going to be. DONT ask what anyone thinks is going to happen next.

Share your trade plans. Ill do the same.

Lets trade

last two trade i close with +150 pips(total),
now i enter nzd chf buy trade with tight stop lost 20 pips

[QUOTE=sagrifa;484354]last two trade i close with +150 pips(total),
now i enter nzd chf buy trade with tight stop lost 20 pips

now my trade is +50 pips i am moving stop loss to BE

and i have other trade usd cad short now its +12 pips (tight stop lost 20 pips)

@ nikitafx

if i am against the thread rule or i am disturbing this thread please let me know ,i will not post again

thank you

[QUOTE=“sagrifa;484486”]@ nikitafx

if i am against the thread rule or i am disturbing this thread please let me know ,i will not post again

thank you[/QUOTE]

As long as you are trading price action and candle sticks, you are more than welcome here.

Good job on your entries. Beautiful trades

EU M TF

If we see monthly candle opening, we know it will go south to look for a support area to bounce off and go in the direction of previous candle. Hence a sell trade is possible if we find an entry signal on smaller TF.

EU DTF

Entry signal was yesterday’s candle. Could have got a better price, but unfortunately H4 and H1 did not give a good signal, hence the wide SL.

As long as you are trading price action and candle sticks, you are more than welcome here.

Good job on your entries. Beautiful trades[/QUOTE]
thank you very much nikita,now my nzd chf trade +75 pips i book my profit 35 pips
nzd chf 1HT

my usd cad now -10 pips :wink:

Nice trade may I ask how you choose that as your entry?

wow ,i am surpised ,like you big guys noticed my post,
actually i dont know how to explain ,from january i was watching this pair (nzd chf) ,if you watch the daily candle you can see the movement as i draw the trend lines ,i enter short trade last thursday because the daily candle was a pin bar ,i earn from that trade good pips its cover last my 3 losing trades ,
yesterday the daily candle reach the bottom of my trend line and also formed a wick (i think its calling wick;))then i wait for the price reach the bottom again and i enter with tight stop los 20 pips ,now i booked profit 35 pips

sorry for my poor english

@ bobmanic if i did any wrong please correct me …thank you