Pure Price Action For Dummies

In my opinion, it is tricky to do is. I mean last week is a sell, last friday is a sell and mondays are a bit harsh to trade.
On the other hand, last friday a hammer is formed in H1 TF between 14:00-15:00 EST. The wick of the hammer (almost) touched the trendline in D TF.

If you follow the commie rules in this thread, it is not a trade. Too risky. Wait till tuesday and then decide.

I’m sorry I don’t have any pictures to back this up. I hope my writing is understandable.

[QUOTE=“Rossem;494355”]

In my opinion, it is tricky to do is. I mean last week is a sell, last friday is a sell and mondays are a bit harsh to trade.
On the other hand, last friday a hammer is formed in H1 TF between 14:00-15:00 EST. The wick of the hammer (almost) touched the trendline in D TF.

If you follow the commie rules in this thread, it is not a trade. Too risky. Wait till tuesday and then decide.

I’m sorry I don’t have any pictures to back this up. I hope my writing is understandable.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much Rossem ,

I took the following 2 orders on May 27 8:20 EST. Appreciate your comments.
a/u - sell @ 0.9646
u/c - buy @ 1.0325

I also watched USD/CAD today. I was going short at 1.0326. I put my SL on BE after the price went down. The price was going up afterwards so I ended BE.

I was wondering, donsls, why are you going long @ USD/CAD? In my opinion, Thursday and Friday were a sell. Therefore, I was looking for a sell today. At the moment of typing, the price doesn’t decide where to go today.

I’m not an expert. I’m still learning. I’m just curious. Maybe I missed something.

Kind regards.

Even though last couple of days were sell, the overall trend tells me it’s going up. This is the reason for the buy order. I too am learning this method. I got into this last week. So not much experience here.
so far a/u down by 18 pips
and u/c is up by 1 pip :smiley:

Ah, on W TF it is a buy. Is this what you mean, donsls?
Hm, I guess I still have to learn a lot. I mean, I touched three different SL’s today: USD/CAD (sell), GBP/USD (buy) and USD/CHF (sell). Maybe my SL’s are too strict. Or maybe the market today is not clear.

In what TF it is important to draw resistance and support lines? D TF? Or maybe even higher? W TF? My lines on H1 and H4 basis are of no use for me today. Or I have to practice more. :33:

No real money is lost by the way.

Not the weekly TF. I looked at the D TF for last week and it looked like trending up. I am in no way an expert on this method or forex trading. I too am demo trading. And this is only my 3rd trade with this method (1 loss, others are still live).
I usually draw the SR in both D and H1 TF.

my usd jpy buy trade now +95 pips,i book my profit 50 pips

meanwhile i have euro usd sell trade also,now it is + 22 pips i move my stop los +2 pips

meanwhile i have euro usd sell trade also,now it is + 22 pips i move my stop los +2 pips[/QUOTE]

Euro usd trade close with 10 pips

sagrifa,
Did you take the U/J trade based on D TF or H1 TF? A screen shot will be very helpful for me to understand this method.

I entered the following U/C Buy Stop @ 1.0355. Appreciate your comments.
Blue lines are SR for Hourly

Did you take the U/J trade based on D TF or H1 TF? A screen shot will be very helpful for me to understand this method

hi donsls , actually i dont know how to explain the trade ,:8:
my trades only based D TF , for the usd jpy 99.90 zone was a strong resistance ,may 9 daily candle break this resistence then it reach 103.7 , then price come down but not reach the old resistance , but 100.70 , 80 area become new support level . for entry i am watching 1H TF , i wait for price reach LL then i enter buy , and my stop los was 100.65 (40 pips),u can see the stop los line is below the 1 H TF wave, the price reach 100.73 i just get a narrow escape , why i escape because i am strictly following NIKITAFXs method for SL and TP ,if you read first part of this thread you will get this all ideas your self,
i am telling again its my views only , for the experienced traders its may be crap. but i book profit 80 pips .trade still running my tp +200 pips
hope u understand something ,if you have any doubt please ask i will try to reply
thank you
if i did any wrong please correct me nikitafx , bobmanic , ST

now my trade + 120 pips i book profit 80 pips , see the new stop los

Thanks for the reply. Well I did read the first 100 pages of this thread. Presently the thread is over 300 pages and I believe there were some tweaks that were added to this method. However, I was not able to find it. As others pointed out before, it will be helpful if Nikita could edit the very first post with all the changes. I find it very difficult to find the tweaks.

She already updated post 3, 4 and 5 based on her insights of the last two years.

By the way, nice trades, sagrifa! :wink:

Hello everyone! Wow, so I just finished reading all 302 pages of this thread and I am pretty blown away. I just want to say thanks to Nikita for stating this thread and opening my eyes up to price action, it has dramatically improved my trading ten-fold. Many thanks to the other contributors to this thread, including bob and st, you have also helped in my improvement greatly!! I am more patient and have a growing account, instead of pulling the gun all the time and watching my account slowly decline. Again, I thank everyone here and I hope to contribute something soon, when the markets are less choppy (as is the case today). Happy trading everyone!!

usdcad d tf

h4 tf

h1 tf

usdcad has been bullish in the monthly and weekly tf, however, it looks like it might his some resistance in the upcoming days, but by bias is bullish for the short term, so I am looking for a long. I have spotted a pullback to a previous resistance level. I am not a big fan of the pa on the pair, but it looked clean to me.

I am looking a short nzd cad , if get good chance …

[QUOTE=“sagrifa;495487”]I am looking a short nzd cad , if get good chance …[/QUOTE]

I enter the trade with in half hour + 30 pips , I move my stop Los + 2 pips

which line is strong support in aud usd weekly chart , blue or red ?

see the daily chart , can we get a buy entry here ?