Pure Price Action For Dummies

Success is easy and overated & i’ll prove it.

Hi,

i’m new here.
Just want to get the ball rolling and say to all you successful traders out there, i have a successful method which about 20% full well know and i will be revealing it in detail to the trading public for all those who wish to know.

Fact is i used to love trading, not anymore thou, but i’am willing to give away my method for the sake of ‘change’. It’s about time that the investing public found out ‘how to beat the markets’. I will show you how in detail, and you wanna know what the funny part is about all of this?

I’m giving it away for free.

Let me know if you want me to make a thread full method mentioned in detail. Going back to the thread again, the reason more like 98% of traders lose is because of the market makers. It has NOTHING to do with your own personal advances. Everything that you all have been tought, every detail about how to trade is a lie and i will show you how.
I mention this in my method, it will shock you when you ‘see’ just what i have to show you.

PS- To moderators, i’m not selling anything my only ‘angle’ is that this method makes a bridge inbetween the gap that the forex market and other markets have over the investing public. I will be taking requests, and asfar as live trading goes, i don’t have to be live to prove to you that this method is successful 105% of the time, you just have to ‘see it’ for yourself. Keep in mind that i said that this setup is free, no strings attached. I’ll make you thread mentioning it for those of you who are skepitcal. I will be posting charts and the like and give full head on examples of how and why it works.

This will most certainly put a damper in the way the markets work in the future.

Get enough people interested, then the market makers will have no choice but to ‘change’ how the markets work forever. Challenging trading isnot, adventurious it is to say the least.

Let me know what you think about my purposal.

1 Like

I will be revealing my method in full.

But only by requests.

Do you want a drum roll, too?

[QUOTE=“SimonTemplar;555507”]Do you want a drum roll, too?[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of leandar.

I like ur halo ST.,

[QUOTE=“14rud;555364”] Hi Nikita, I only start to learn your method, here you say two to three trades a month is ok, How do you filter which is best?[/QUOTE]

Good question.

There r trades which you just know will go your way. Trick is to wait.

PA is not always very clear. But there r days where its clear as day light.

I

My breath is duly bated.

It’s based on bars, range, volume, accumulation and distribution. It reveals the true way market makers do business, exposing the real way they move in the markets. Infact, after i’m done ‘showing it’ to you how it works you’ll see why the lies the market makers and brokers have been telling on the charts all of the sudden make sense.

[QUOTE=“Von;555539”]It’s based on bars, range, volume, accumulation and distribution. It reveals the true way market makers do business, exposing the real way they move in the markets. Infact, after i’m done ‘showing it’ to you how it works you’ll see why the lies the market makers and brokers have been telling on the charts all of the sudden make sense.[/QUOTE]

Hi Von

It is great that you want reveals the true way market makers do business, I think it will be nice of you if you please open a new thread and do it there, because it will be good for the new trader like me not get confused with different view of the market.

I like secret stuff, so I will be watching your new thread.

???

Why by request? :34:

Because the method is complicated and i don’t want to waste the thread space posting if no one is interested.

[QUOTE=“Von;556284”] Because the method is complicated and i don’t want to waste the thread space posting if no one is interested.[/QUOTE]

Well as this is a thread showcasing Niki’s approach, for me it’s simple - start your own thread.

[QUOTE=“Von;556284”] Because the method is complicated and i don’t want to waste the thread space posting if no one is interested.[/QUOTE]

Complicated.

That is the operative word I was looking for when you sampled your method.

If it is not Monday today I will enter short on GU and GC and long on EA.

I will keep watching this three pairs.

Lets see how the daily candle close.

But it is also the end of the month so we need to be extra carefull when we open a position.

Entered Long on the EA hitting support at 1.4355 after an inverted hammer signal at the previous H4 candle. Couldn’t resist even though it was a Monday. Will see where this goes. Moved my SL at BE now at 35 pips.
Sorry not enough posts to post charts yet.

Also bought EG at .8522 daily Support and immediate weekly support. Moved SL to BE immediately after it climbed 30 pips. Trigger was the previous H4 pinbar planting right where I marked support.

Price will either act wacky coz its a Monday and hit my SL or either could be a trade of the week. Either way, watching now at no risk.

Without this thread, I would still have no idea how this things work…Thanks nikita…

[QUOTE=“Linfan 01;557213”]Entered Long on the EA hitting support at 1.4355 after an inverted hammer signal at the previous H4 candle. Couldn’t resist even though it was a Monday. Will see where this goes. Moved my SL at BE now at 35 pips. Sorry not enough posts to post charts yet. Also bought EG at .8522 daily Support and immediate weekly support. Moved SL to BE immediately after it climbed 30 pips. Trigger was the previous H4 pinbar planting right where I marked support. Price will either act wacky coz its a Monday and hit my SL or either could be a trade of the week. Either way, watching now at no risk. Without this thread, I would still have no idea how this things work…Thanks nikita…[/QUOTE]

If you can manage a free trade with 30 pips up and SL at BE than it is a good position.

A free trade is a free trade!

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;557158”]If it is not Monday today I will enter short on GU and GC and long on EA. I will keep watching this three pairs. Lets see how the daily candle close. But it is also the end of the month so we need to be extra carefull when we open a position.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to short GU on the pin bar on H1 but decided to let it go. Would have been a 60 or 70 pip take there.

[QUOTE=“Nikitafx;557289”]

I wanted to short GU on the pin bar on H1 but decided to let it go. Would have been a 60 or 70 pip take there.[/QUOTE]

Honestly it was very tempting to go short, but try to stay with the plan, made lots of mistake not to follow the plan properly, as you said patience is very important to this business and very important to let the entry go for genuine reason and wait for the next one.

Hopefully we will get good entry during the week.

[QUOTE=“Linfan 01;557213”]

Without this thread, I would still have no idea how this things work…Thanks nikita…[/QUOTE]

Same here, it is very important to understand the method before it can apply, and to understand a method we need good explanation, and for good explanation we need a good teacher, and for good teacher we have blessed with Nikita.

She explain with plain and simple words, after many years of trading I feel that I know what I am doing now but still long way to go. Trying to improve myself everyday.

Thanks nikita! EG just hit my TP at 50 pips. EA up 85 so far. So grateful I ‘accidentally’ saw your thread before I got consumed by indicators.

[QUOTE=“Linfan 01;557394”] Thanks nikita! EG just hit my TP at 50 pips. EA up 85 so far. So grateful I ‘accidentally’ saw your thread before I got consumed by indicators.[/QUOTE]

Nice EA trade!