Pure Price Action For Dummies

Juan55, make sure you click the link that says: “click here to start download from sendspace”. Good luck.

I’m using Oanda and their platform fxTrade. They show both Saturday and Sunday candles, which sort of confuses me. Also, I’ve got GU bias as rising and if I read this post correctly, you’ve got the bias set to “tank” this week. One of my confirmations is the GB Consumer Price Index Report comes out at Tuesday’s London Open and the news isn’t good. If the Pound falters, wouldn’t the GPBUSD rise?

Nikita nice to see that you took the trade aswell. I was also on sell position on GU but as usual hit the TS.

15 Min TF

Really need to do something about it.

I am scared to hold it long time because of smaller fund. I am just trying to get what I can get at the moment, once I have decent amount in my account may be I will be more relaxed and will hold it longer. I know it will take more time and more trade to get decent amount but I am happy to go slowly but surely.

If you find out any way please let me know.

Hi Pipowski merged weekend data to Monday data from your trading platform, may be it will help.

GU pair can move up but may be 20-30 pips but there is higher probalilty that it will move down around 60-80 pips.

News does help to move the price in certain direction for limited period but at the end of the day/week it goes accoding to the bias.

Sharebazar - Thanks for your help. :slight_smile:

Could you explain what you mean by “merged weekend data”?

I see a short reversal pattern on my WTF which could go as far as 60 or 80 points so I’ve revised my expectation accordingly. It will really help for me to calibrate my clocks/trading platform etc to get rid of clutter. But to help me understand how to read bias, could you tell me - when I look at the WTF and see several rising candlesticks, then 2 or 3 falling, wouldn’t that indicate a rising bias with a short correction? [I](I need more wave theory.)
[/I]
Thanks for your helpful reply and good trading! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feed back Nikitafx , i really focus more on 4 HR and the Daily and i like the 1 HR confirmation. So i guess on a solid road ahead.

Random Markets are not easy to trade!

I am only read 57 pages of your post.I try to understand your method because your early post of your method is your read the market bias from Daily chart and draw SnR lines there.Then fix it at H4 and after that H1.Your entry will be at H1 chart.How about your swing trading strategy which have been change from your intraday strategy.

EU Monthly

EU Weekly

EU Daily

EU H4

Could you explain what you mean by “merged weekend data”?

Hi pipowski

If you check your trading platform there will be an option to change the closing time and show weekend data or disable/merged weekend data to monday data.

Don’t worry to much about falling and rising.
Just stick with the conservative way to look for the previous day/week candle bias and find the support/resistance and move to smaller time frame like 4/1 HR to look for the entry according to the method.

I am not good at explaining stuff but if you read the thread you will get exactly what to look for.

sharebazar - That’s an [I]excellent[/I] explanation and a big help. Thank you. :slight_smile:

We had a bearish day probably because Fed’s Yellen speaks tomorrow at 16:00 GMT+1.
Tomorrow the market shall recover responding to the speech.

Happy trading.

“It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well.” (Rene Descartes)

Although Yellen has emphasized the economy isn’t meeting the Fed’s goals, the markets recovered from yesterday’s decline.

It’s always the same thing, on Fed’s days, buy buy buy…

“It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well.” (Rene Descartes)

Hello psaTrading,

What are you doing here man? This is a great thread which is teaching and discussing PA trading ideas and setups. But you are here rambling with your stupid commentary. Here, no one want your opinion about market news or move. Everyone know about what you are saying.

If you have any trading ideas which meets with the thread rule post it otherwise go other threads and post there. You might get what you are looking for.

Leave the thread and keep it clean.

Anyone open position today.

Shorting EurUsd as I believe the pair will slide until the support of the last wedge (around 1.35), the break of this line could induce a downward move at least until 1.27 (First part of scenario 1), strong fundamental releases will trigger a rebound at the support of the refereed wedge bringing the pair up to the high of the year (scenario 2).

I believe PA is telling us to do so.

Happy trading :slight_smile:

EURUSD Monthly Chart:

Hi Nikita,
I am new here and reading this thread to learn something. I downloaded your trading plan but it is pretty much a copy of the first pages of this thread. I wonder if this plan is still valid?? Is bias still the previous candle in D TF or do u use W TF now?

I made my first trade and profit this morning on AU short (demo) I took 60 pip on TP My SL was 100 pip so I am not proud of this setup Also trading on Friday is against your system But anyway thanks for the profit and the positive start

Grtz from Holland

The setup I made today Bias was a sell. Should have let it run :frowning:

Hello TC,
Is that Au H1 Chart, if so your Tp is 6 pips not 60 and S/L 10 not 100

Hello Fish,

Thanks for the remark. I checked it again and I get 60 pips and 100 pips from my broker When I calculate it you are right it is 6 pips It is confusing but it makes 60 pips also a hard target for a day

[QUOTE=“TC Holland”]Hi Nikita,
I am new here and reading this thread to learn something. I downloaded your trading plan but it is pretty much a copy of the first pages of this thread. I wonder if this plan is still valid?? Is bias still the previous candle in D TF or do u use W TF now?

Hi TC Holland

Sorry to interfare as original question was for Nikita.

In a Month,week and a day we can trade (Buy/Sell) both and still can make money.

It depends on individual trader how you trade, how long you want to hold the trade and how much is your Stop loss(SL).

Suppose you open position on Tuesday and want to hold it for a day or two you need to look on previous day (Monday) for the bias.

But if you want to open position and plan to hold it several days or whole week then look previous week for the bias.

You will find good result if you trade when both weekly and daily bias is same.

Daily bias and weekly bias both are important and still valid.

Hope you understand.