Pure Price Action For Dummies

Did anyone get any good trades in this week.
Was looking to long UJ. Never found an entry.
Got a Short in AU today on Friday which hit my SL at BE.
Target was at 40. It went to 30 and reversed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Amanfx were you home watching the trade ?? if you were and you saw the trade reverse thats the time you pull the trigger and bag 30 pips. Thirty pips is ok to take , don’t let a good trade go bad if your home. I don’t make new trades on Fridays, if anything i close any trade i have if i can. Have a great week-nd.

Audusd analysis, still newbie at PA, appreciation for your any reply,suggestion,comments…
AU W1 TF:
Key S&R level:0.7385/0.7011/0.6901
Weekly bias is down,but touch up trending and pull back.

AU D1 TF:
Key Support level: 0.7094
Day bias is up, so if the following week price pullback,touch up trending line again,0.7094.
0.7094 is first support area, 0.7011 is second support.

So watch following week:
If price break first support, when pullback, short it,
Target is second support. Fit for weekly bias.

If price doesn’t break first support, then long at first support area, 0.7094. Fit for day bias.
What do your think?any suggestion?

First the over all trend is down on this pair still. Now what are you looking for ?? How long are you willing to wait for the trade to give you profit? how many pips are you looking for? and there are a few more things that you have to consider too//. This week the USD will be closed 12/25 for Christmas holiday which volume will be allot less for that pair. Once you answer those questions , you will know what to do.

I am trying to analysis Audusd with PA, and looking for potential opportunity to enter a order.
I just part-time for trading, so long term trading is fit for me, weekly is better.
I am looking for 50-100 pips.
Seem Audusd is ranging now, at the middle of ranging, so not enter now.

I didn’t understand you are trading from a weekly time frame and targeting only 50-100 pips, why?

Audusd week TF Key S&R level:0.7385/0.7011/0.6901,
Ranging at 484pips, good setup and get 50-100 is enough for me.
Such as, weekly bias is down, if price break support 0.7011,pick a good postion enter short order, then the TP is next support 0.6901, expected gain is 110 pips.

I hope you are watching many other pairs while your waiting for AUD/USD to hit your target. Take care and make $$$

Hi tonyro, I watch many usd pairs, not enter one order now. Just start to analysis chart with this powerful PA system.

Review 2015:
1, spend half year to learn Nikita’s PA system.
Thanks nikita,sharebaza,ST and other senior member in this thread.
This system impove my trade level and improve
My ea system very much.
2, 2015 is a learning & improve year for me.
3, still often violate discipline in 2015,such as buy low sell high, no widen stoploss, proper position size.

Plan for 2016:
1, more obey displine
2, alway buy at support sell resistence, reduce enter at break,more at pullback
3, no widen stoploss
4, keep proper position size
5, keep running ea with scaling position size

well u explain in detail weekly snr and there attachment is not working so well u post image of this strategy

Hi sheldon,

Hope we all follow our plan in this new year and become successful what ever we do.

In my opinion we need to be carefully and ready for the uncertainty when we open position at Support and Resistance. Don’t always buy at support and sell at Resistance because support and resistance can be broken any time. We need to understand the market structure, higher TF SnR, bias, confirming candle before we open any position. When all the elements is present then we can open position otherwise we will wait for the next potential setup.

Hi abdur,

Happy new year and welcome to the thread.

Hope you read the thread from the beginning, if not please read it once may be upto 40 pages then you will understand very clearly.

Any way if you want to understand the weekly SnR see below

Weekly TF

Daily TF

Just draw the horizontal line in Weekly TF where price touched more than twice and then move to lower TF you will see how the price respect those lines.

Hope you understand.

Hi everyone hope you guys are doing great.

First 4 trades of the year 2016.

NZD / USD

54 pips

AUD / USD

57 pips

COPPER

34 pips

EUR /GBP

-45 pips.
Now price is going according to my predicted direction.

Hope everybody had a great year ahead.

Hi sharebazar,
Happy new year, this is good trade at the beginning of new year.
One question, how many pips for your stoploss? I can’t see that.

My first 6 trades start new travel in 2006,
4 from mine, 2 from my EA programme.
4 for manual:
1, gold short, -40 pips
2, eurusd short, +46 pips
3, audusd long, -19.6
4, audusd short, + 20
2 for auto-EA:
Still running,
1, nzdusd long
2, eurgbp short

Short gold,

A very Happy New Year to everyone…
Look forward to trading with you all …

Hi Amanfx, nice to see you here.
Few people come here now, hope more people
Come and have a more successful new year.

Hi sheldon,

SL was around 40 -50 pips. Nice to see you are doing well on your trading. Hope we all have a great year ahead.