Pure Price Action For Dummies

Hi all,
do you remember how Nikita evolve her trading?
First step, small stoploss, even 8 pips, more orders per day.
Second step, less orders per week, bigger capital.
So if we are at the small capital stage, we should use the first step Nikita’s strategy to inflate our account.
My execute action is trading at m5/m15/h1 TF, more enter chances, use big position size,less target less stoploss.
Yesterday,
Gbpusd long +48 pips
Eurusd short +12 pips

Do you see there are many enter chances on
Gu eu M5.
I pick the biggest probability chance to enter.

Sheldon zhang i see your point i did build up my account in a similar way.If that’s the way your leaning to go , i will give you one point out of many out there for that type of trading. You need to trade pairs that have low cost to trade , like 2pips and no more than 3 pips. some of the other great traders here can help out with other ideas.

Hi tonyro,
Your mention you build up your account in a similar way.
How’s the result? Double, triple your account now ? or more?
Could you share your successful experience?

Keep in mine Sheldon zhang that there many ways to build your account as so may traders have done. i started in 2009 so it has been a long road and allot of mistakes that i have made coming forward.I destroyed my account more than once but i did not give up. My account is triple of all the money i lost learning and now i am at a sweet spot. Go to baby pips and look up scalping and then add a few more things to it. I will go on your page and give you some ideas , this is not the place for it. l

I understand what you mean but with risk is normally calculated as perc of the account value calculated with SL and position size BTW this is only one way to calculate position size. With a smaller SL you increase the change of loosing trades What effect has this on your profitability? Like Tony pointed out it is in fact scalping what you do. Others call it greed to use a (to) small SL just to make your position size bigger.

Hi Tony Sharebazar,

I am short on GBPAUD from 2.08732 and its going well so far

It is against weekly bias so I wonder should I take some pips or let it run as long as possible? What target I should aim for?

Hi TC Holland , i don’t like to leave open positions over the week-nd , i would close the position by the end of the day ,If the position starts to reverse on me before then i close the trade with good $$$ go out and have a beer and pat myself on the back. Don’t run the chance of leaving a winning trade opened over the week-nd, tooo many things can happen. Start again next week, i see you know what your doing and there is always opportunities in the market. Have a great and safe week-nd TC Holland.

Thanks Tony I remember you gave me that advice before. It is again a loosing week for me so no beer for me right now :slight_smile: I have to figure out to be more consistent. Do you use some kind of checklist before entering a trade?

Have a great weekend…

TC Holland before entering any pair , it’s a most to have a game plan. Every trader has his own check list , depending on what you want from that specific pair. I usually look at three t/fs and sometimes i may need to look at another one.To me the Daily and weekly are the best for the direction or trend.I look at volume , patterns , candle patterns, S/R ,news,time of day. I like the Europe/New York setion to trade. You get the picture take care.:42::42:

Short Audusd based on h1 bias,
Enter at m5 TF
H1

M5 more chances

Hi keep in mine that NY markets are closed today , so there will be slow moving on the USD as far as volume and liquidity . see you

It looks like a good setup Also for longer therms

Hi TC Holland,
I use Nikita’s bias into scalping strategy.
More enter chances in M5, less target, now BE out.

Actually I like on london session market, but because never meet with this session market due my offline job, so I am often work with swing trading strategy and using weekly tikme frame and daily timefrae as trigger, if high timeframe figure out bull pattern I will trying to buy at low.

My set up for euraud for today after having 3 loosing trades

Short on audusd and also looking good so far

Thinks are going well 3 wins in a row and gbpjpy still open and in profit

closed euraud +137 pips
closed audusd +78 pips
closed eurnzd + 138 pips
open gbpjpy for now +115 pips and SL at +30 pip

very perfect set up.

Thanks Sheldon zhang. gbpjpy is slowly moving to target Now at + 180 pips

Nice trading good to see this thread still going after a couple years.

how are you Bob