Pure Price Action For Dummies

you missed nothing. Its only a sell or buy of you get a signal on the lower tf to do so. When it does reverse you typically won’t get a signal that day.

The thought behind that is if you look at any trending or even ranging chart. You will find that a bull candle is followed by another bull candle more often than not. Yes it is not perfect and will not always work but thats what sound money management is for. Also if you watch price action on the daily and a reversal signal is presenting itself then pay attention to it. That will help catching reversals. Just because it has to reverse sometime (which I agree with) does not mean it has to happen anytime soon

Totally agree with bob, according to the thread we need see the previous days candle to anticipate the present days bias. Present day bias will follow the direction of the previous days bias.

For example GU chart for this week. Price follow the previous days bias.

What does everybody think? Will the euro come back down to 1.3100 price this week before continuing up?

Did anyone took a trade in GU yesterday ? I was wondering where could be the entry would have been, looking at the 1H chart…!!

Ah of course I didn’t thought about that, thanks for the lighten up reply :slight_smile:

Now I don’t trade on Friday, but if you see the GU chart bias was long, so we only look for entry on small time frame like 4 hr and 1 hr.

If you see the 4 hr TF there is a hammer like candle on the support line. And if you see the 1hr TF at 3:00 am GMT price crosses the opening price and close above the support line. I will enter as soon as the 1 hr candle close.

My SL will be around 15 pips bottom of the previous candle that is 3 am candle and I will place my TF 30 pips according to 1:2 R:R

As Nikita, Bob and other member mentioned earlier that Monday and Friday is bit tricky to trade that is why I am trying to avoid those two days.

Hope it will help.

Thnx for the reply…it was really helpful…

Unless you have a clear Trend formation available with you it will not be possible for you to trade on the Monday and the risks will be more than what you may think of.

As things stand at this point in time, I see USD pairs shooting higher up with correlation UC going lower.

The trick is to find a good entry point with an acceptable SL.

Watch out for the coming weeks Weekly candle.

What goes up must come down but that dont mean it has to anytime soon

I think yes,because 1.3200 zone is significant resistance level.

Is it only me, who’s finding market so choppy since last week ?

I;m on a major losing streak recently, dropped around 200 pips :frowning:

On which trade ?

I meant I loss a total of about 200 pips on my trades. Did 9 or 10, lost 7 and break-even for the rest

There is no good signal for the major pair

I think according to price action AU pair can move down. But no trade for me on this pair today. Just waiting for the more clear signal.

Yea…its all choppy…waiting for the right signal…

Okey… Last two or more week was very choppy. No clear price action and many lost much.

Now I am seeing a strong buy signal on AUD/USD. The EUR/USD and GBP/USD are already an uptrend basis. So yesterday On AUD/USD shows a strong pull back candle.

Today It’ll go up. I am going place an Order at 1.0280. 100 pips target. Stop loss 1.0245.

Who’s with me?

[B]Bob[/B] please comment on this trade idea.

Salim