Q5 XAUUSD Trading System

Still can’t upload latest screen dumps, will try again Monday morning.

sixnano

1 Like

Monday 28 May, unfortunately I still cannot upload my screen dumps so I will revert to text only for now until I can work out whats going on.

Last week 22nd May-26May Pip gain on XAUUSD = 70.93 which is $70.93 gain, so for each dollar gain we multiply by 100 to get the pip count. So, in this case we have a 793 pip gain.

END OF WEEK ONE POST

Week Two Start 29 may 2023:
Still Short from last Friday evening, its now Tuesday and movement is finally back.
Currently 90 pip gain. closed 2:55 120 pip gain.

Entered Long 30 May 4:48 currently 170 pips up…

I am going on Holidays for 5 days so I will update this post when I return.

Happy trading.

sixnano

Back early from holidays, too much rain.

This is the missing screen shot which shows the end on last week and the carry over to this week.

Still long from yesterday nice profit

Riding out the choppy market - staying long for now

Closed out the Long 150pips profit
Straight in with Short another 150 pips profit, see screen shot below

Ended week two with as possible 600 pips on the table which follows on nicely from the 700 pip gain last week. Below is a screen shot as at close of market. I have changed the colors of the direction arrows, so they are more visible.

Start of Week Three - still short see below:

Very slow start to the week, picked up long entry at 10:06, which again was slow due to low volume, but still managed to squeeze 100pips. I scaled out twice, once at 40pips and again at 80pips and have left the rest of my position to run. see scree shot below.

Choppy conditions which the algorithm recognizes and keeps me out of getting involved. see below

Still choppy for the last 2 days but maintaining the Long order direction 120 pips up. see below

Rode the choppy market since Monday and then picked up a nice short move lst night at 11:42 see below

Fun day closed out short and then a very quick win on long see below

Still long another good profit, we have hit the red line (3 sigma above the mean) see below

WEEK 3 Finished, low volume but still 470pips available in the three trades.

WEEK $ : Started with a Long straight away see screen shot below.

Love it. Very easy to follow and huge movements.

1 Like

Hi SebPip,

Hope you like the system. Any questions feel free to ask.

sixnano

WEEK 4 Shaky start but recovered nicely, see below

Picked up 70 pips on XAUUSD Short and rode through the big pullback, see below

Crazy US Market open, but managed to take 2 profit targets and letting the Long order run until it’s over:

Small loss on the previous Long, very fast-moving market at yesterday’s US Open, but recovered nicely
with Short entry, see below.

went Long at 8:48 see below

Choppiest market for quite few weeks, but still picking some good pips:

Nice drop on the Long from earlier

Nice win on last Short Just went Long and took a quick 60 pip profit:

Long has continued on 200 pips up so far. Slow start to the week but has really picked up the pips since Wednesday.

Long still going, another excellent week

Where is the Download link

1 Like

Hi hexomar0,
I found sixnano on you tube last week. He is one of the many ‘live’ streamers who give signals directly from their screen, but you will recognise his distinct colours and look if you do a simple search. Last week was a great week.
Cheers.

1 Like

Hexomar0 - if you use Q5 Trading XAUUSD in the find box, it will pop up.
cheers.

1 Like

WEEK 5. Still long from last week (+270 pips was the high point so far) see below:

Slow start to the week, plus a couple of minor tech issues but Q5 delivers again, see below

The importance of patience is shown below, again some good movement last night followed by a a pretty flat day. As you can see the Q5 Algorithm mostly avoids the sideways market, which of course is where the big losses occur. see below

Nice win on the short run +300 pips, currently Long 20 pips profit target hit last night and currently slightly down.

80 pip loss on last Long, first loss for a while, but recovered straight back on the Short

Nice win on the Short side, Just entered Long @1925 price see below:

Q5 magic strikes again

A few coding changes happening in the next couple of days so I will post updates best I can

WEEK SIX:
A very quiet week so far, but still managed to pull out 130 pips: see below

WEEK 6: Slow market this week but all good, sometimes its nice to sit back and relax.

Nice little win today see below

Remember if you want to see this running live, there is detail in this post from seb pip with some info.

WEEK 7:

Still on the Long run from Friday, see below

New HIgh

New High see below

Sorry for the delay in posting, just avoided a massive pullback and now in big win, see below

if you want to see live, search up sebpip in this post.

Finally the beast awakens

Still short from yesterday’s big win, followed by a flat market this morning. Sligh volume happening now:

Nice end to the week 170 pip gain

WEEK 8:

Off to a good start, see below

Last trade 40 pips profit target, ended at breakeven, Up Arrow @12:48 see below.

Just scaled out half my position for 40 pip gain

Second PT hit, very quick 100 pips:

Sideways this afternoon since the 100 pip gain today, so nothing changed as yet, see below.

Sideways over night, but edged up to new high, see below.

The importance of remaining calm in choppy conditions is evident again. Q5 generally ignores the chop:
See below for new high of the day.

FYI, for those who are interested, none of my program’s re-paint. In my humble opinion, repaints are a total waste of time.

New high $$$

Nice 340 pip gain in just over 24 hours, see below

Pretty flat overnight no extra gain on last reported entry:

Week Nine:
Finished last week with 400 pip gain.
Started this week with 100 pip loss but recovered beautifully yesterday and last night with a 220 pip gain:

Choppy for most of yesterday but now on the move, 250 pip profit in 24 hours is pretty good, more to come.

If you want to see this running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Your results are interesting, still getting good ones lately?

1 Like

Hi Jeff,

I have been getting great results since I started running live around October 2022. I am always tweaking and improving the algorithm, but as it stands its pretty good. I also currently run it with the same success on USOil and USDJPY, but those are outside of the scope of this post. If you look for the sebpip entry in this post you can see it running live and go back and watch the historical videos.

sixnano

1 Like

Week 9: Continued, quick 40 pips profit target hit, and let it run.

60 pip PT hit and on we go:

100 pips happy days:

I again re-iterate, FYI, for those who are interested, none of my program’s re-paint. In my humble opinion, repaints are a total waste of time.
If you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Getting a nice finish to the week 140 pip up

WEEK 10: Still short from Friday:

If you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Very choppy day, maintaining short trend:

157.11 is the S3 support level.
Finally broke through for a new Low:

ARROW UP (Long Order) quick 40 pip PT already hit, letting it run to 60 pips for the next PT, then the remainder will run on:

60 Profit Target Hit, happy days

Last 3 trades 500 pips gain.

Rode out the pullback to a new high: excellent result, pullbacks are the killers!

Three pullbacks avoided last night, and now in nice territory.

I again re-iterate, FYI, for those who are asking, none of my program’s re-paint, what you see is what you get. In my humble opinion, repaints are a total waste of time.

Still @140 pips waiting now to see where we end up.

This is actually a very quick 100 pip gain. Due to a lagging internet issue the arrow went in 6 minutes late. Those who receive the arrow signal via email got in earlier.

Q5 Power in action again:

220 pip gain in very quick time

Great night, this is why we love to trade:

if you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Running flat since the crazy night last night, nothing to else to report as yet.

Nice quick 50 pips Q5 magic strikes again

On she goes: Another great week:

WEEK 11: Following on from another great week, he we go! Still in Long trend from last Friday. It’s the usual Monday crawl, see below

if you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Still maintaining up trend. Waiting on US market Open

Finally she moves Q5 Power:

She goes again, nice 160 pip profit, pushed through R4 line.

No repainting with my algos: if you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Hi All, going on holidays for a week, stream will also be off line. Quick 130pips before the trip

Back from holidays the short run has continued…

No repainting with my algos: if you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

240 pips up on this move.

WEEK 12: Here we go: FYI this will be how the new stream will look in the future, so easier to read.

Very choppy day. Although my stop loss came close, I moved it down a little more to see if the movement heads back in the right direction.

Gaining a little

Breakeven

80 pip loss, the first for three weeks. Followed by very quick 50 pip gain, so 30 pips down for this week, but looking like we are finally getting some volume.

Recovered from the previous loss (they do happen, its part of trading), now sitting on my Short entry.

Total recovered from the last loss, which is fantastic. Losses happen but if we can recover with some confidence then the stress levels are reduced. Currently 80 pips up on this move.

160 Pip gain

HI! I’m sorry for the delays in replying I,ve been very busy and never got a notifications that you answered back. So wow! NIce play ! Is this Q5 available or I can just follow your LIVE ? I mean, HUGE THANKS if that’s the case. I will follow it with a passion! hahaha
I’m fairly new to trading but I love it and I’m on it part time everyday until I can make a living. I aim at 2 years mark.