Question about Trader Logic

A forex trader must enter the market with the right mindset. The focus should not only be on making profits but also on improving your skills so that you can make profits for long. If you focus solely on making profits, you might not become a consistently profitable trader because you might not focus on improving yourself.

I totally agree with you, improving and enhancing skills definitely leads to becoming an expert trader.

To be able to do Expert Trading in the Forex markets we will need to increase our trading skills and also learn new Trading strategies.

I usually use daily charts for analysis. But sometimes I use the H1 chart. It understands the movement of price.

It depends on you. If you have only a few minutes or hours a day, find a strategy that suits that.

And the right mindset would include following the necessary steps and strategies for successful trading, and that includes reading chart patterns. You’ll be able to make better decisions.

It clearly depends upon the kind of trader you are. If you are an impulsive trader you would always have your eyes on the chart. But if you are a carefree and confident trader, you would place your stop loss and be okay with the rest of your day. It’s all about the mindset.