Question that fits the lifestyle

Hello guys,

Just want to ask especially for those experienced traders out there if there is a system or strategy that would fit for a person who can’t sit down in the computer the whole day waiting for a price action signal that comes in the SNR zones before entering a trade? And also if there is, hows the trading so far?

Thank you so much.

I had the same problem with Forex when i started because of work. you just have to gravitate towards a trade system that fits your lifestyle. what i ended up doing (and i would suggest looking into this) is trading on larger time frames (daily candles) or setting up entry orders near the SNR zones as your strategy dictates.

i did the demo for a year and have been trading live for 2 months, seems to work pretty well for me.
Happy trading!

1 Like

I work a 9to5 right now also, but setting price alerts help me keep track of the pairs I’m looking at. There’s a cool app called “Call Levels” that I downloaded where I’m able to set alerts, and you’re also able to link it with your broker so that the prices are accurate.

Before you waste a lot of time and your money, forget about all these responses, and start with this proven system. Babypips school. When you complete babypips school and have practiced what you learned there, you will be able to answer your question yourself based on your circumstances.

Even if you try to follow what someone else is doing, it won’t work for you, because you won’t understand, truly understand what’s in front of you. Do yourself a favor, go to school before you try to start trading.

Just my opinion of course
Gp

Thanks. Waiting forthe bounce/break in SNR zones + work. Sometimes you missed them.

Are they available in MT4? And also does MT4 App has this kind of alert levels?

Finished school already. I tried SNR and price action but sometimes or most of the time, i missed them when near SNR zones.

It’s a mobile app, so just download it on your phone, but if you use TradingView to view the charts, then you’re able to set alerts on there also. But, I believe you’re only limited to setting like 3 at a time if you haven’t upgraded your account. I’m sure there are other applications out there also, but ‘Call Levels’ seems to do the job for me