Question to fulltime traders

I personally plan my strategy and set goals so that I don’t overtrade or lose more than anticipated. You should set a percentage of how much you are willing to lose if need be. Also, be consistent with your plans and strategies that will make a lot of difference.

Yes, exactly do not stick on your screen 24*5, you need to understand the market and trade with the market trend.

I do not push myself to sleep, I try to make my trades after considerable analysis of the market conditions and my intuition. I also do not stop, if my target of 3% is achieved. If I feel that certain trades can earn me more, I stick to them, even when my target is achieved.

I do not push myself to sleep, I try to make my trades after considerable analysis of the market conditions and my intution. I also do not stop, if my target of 3% is achieved. If I feel that certain trades can earn me more, I stick to them, even when my target is achieved.

Those returns are awesome! Which broker do you use?

It is very important to set an upper limit target as it will stop you from overtrading. You can set your daily or mothly target which can be 1%-3% and once you achieve it you should stop trading. You should be consistent and stick to the plan always. At the same time, you should know that you won’t make profits everyday, so be prepared for that too and do not let your emotions overpower your judgement.