"Quotes" worth quoting

certainty is the state of ignorance that has yet to recognize itself ---- Tyron Mannda

Trading is a game of probabilities. You don’t have to be right every time. You just have to follow your rules.

“The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading… I know this will sound like a cliche, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don’t cut their losses short.”
-Victor ‘Trader Vic’ Sperandeo

I don’t see the glass as half empty. I see it as half full–of poison. …
Woody Allen

“And God promised man that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world.
Then he made the earth round…
And he laughed and laughed and laughed…”

Not sure who came up with it but…

God made Eve and gave her three breasts and Eve said “God this one in the middle is just getting in the way, could you remove it please” and God removed it and tossed away. And Eve said “I’m lonely could you make a companion?”. God said “yes, I will make a man for you but I will need to use a body part… now what did I do with that useless boob…”

lol :slight_smile:

Trading is like swimming upstream against human nature – Richard Dennis

Trading is the easiest thing in the world, and the hardest thing in the world – Courtney Smith

I guess it is not coincidense that “trading” rhymes with “trolling”

Me: What is the difference between a trader and my kinds?

You: I don’t know, what is it.

Me: Well, the trader is a lazy scavenger who has more than one credit card, all overused and is seeking for another fool to ask funds to cover his margins. At the same time the trader has a big sense of superiority and he is invincible, the trader already told everyone he subdued Chuck Norris.

You: Ok, and your kids?

Me: They are all fine. Thanks for asking.

It doesn’t rhyme…

Problem?

Hope I don’t get into troubles for this.

Don’t get it at all haha, but happy face :slight_smile:

The only thing worse than being blind is having sight and no vision

“No pressure, no diamonds.”

‘You don’t need eyes to see, you need vision’ - Maxi Jazz, Faithless:

Faithless - Reverence (Full Length - Album Version) - YouTube

Remember that stocks are never too high for you to begin buying or too low to begin selling.

I came to learn that even when one is properly bearish at the very beginning of a bear market
it is not well to begin selling in bulk until there is no danger of the engine back-firing.

The world isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a mean and nasty place. I don’t care who you are. It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. Nobody will hit as hard as life. It’s not about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward? That’s how winning is done and greatness is achieved. If you know what your worth then go get what your worth, but you have to be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers and saying you’re not where you want to be because of him or her or anybody! Cowards do that, and that ain’t you. Go get what you deserve!

hehe rocky