"Quotes" worth quoting

…I think the real meaning (or maybe it’s the root word) of Monday is “Mundane” :24:

…the word is even a good definition of the day :18:

Don’t rush or get anxious about finding trades, let them come to you.
One of the truest yet hardest thing I had to learn.

"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
Arnold Schwartzenegger

Can’t remember it’s source but I saw this the other day & really liked it:

“There’s no such thing as defeat, just delayed victory”

JUST SAW IT ON FB NO SOURCE THOUGH.IT MIGHT BE FROM TORQUATO TASSO POEM LA Gerusalemme liberata

“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by” - Douglas Adams

I think of this everytime I sleep through the first few hours of London open.

“I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me”

“We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.” - Bill Hicks

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Mark Twain

“When I got tattooed, only bad girls did it: me and Janis Joplin and biker chicks.
Now it doesn’t mean anything. No one’s surprised.”

[B]Cher[/B]

“The world is full of horrors, Tommen. You can fight them, or laugh at them, or look without seeing…”
― George R.R. Martin, A Feast for Crows

[B]"If you can bring yourself to close the door on all that, it will be cold and it will be lonely and there will be a fierce wind blowing, but you don’t say nothing, you just turn your collar up and keep walking."
Samuel L. Jackson, The Sunset Limited.[/B]

“Every man must die, Jon Snow. But first he must live.”

“Be excellent to each other…and…PARTY ON, DUDES!” - Abraham Lincoln

The teachers at school failed to mention how much of a party animal honest Abe was…

[B][I]“There are two ways to do things. My way and the right way and they’re both the same.”[/I][/B]

Can’t remember where I heard that. Probably a movie. During a winning streak it tends to pop into my head. :wink:

“Work harder! Millions of people on welfare depend on you…”

Barrack Hussein Obama

Oh don’t get me started on Obama, there are too many…

If you have a successful business “You didn’t build that” it was thanks to government help.

“We need a civilian force just as well equipped and well funded as the Military”

“We’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

“Drone the B*******”

“Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you.”

“Maybe this world is another planet’s hell.”
~ Aldous Huxley

“Beer has food value, but food has no beer value.”
~Anonymous

“The best trade is the one you don’t take.”