Rate my EA creation tool

I noticed that the file name is the same when I download no mater what I name the file on the site.

True. Filename depends on EA’s name. You want to set another name, last saved name?

I want to try it but I can’t register. On the page where you put in your user name and password and email address and then you click the button to register. Nothing happens.

TalonD, I spotted 2 errors while register, but after clicking on Register button and page view changes.

When clicking on Register button at least webpage refresh itself. This not happen to you? Also you can try to load register page and click somewhere with the mouse with empty fields for register - under Username field will appear “Username is empty”. This happen to you?

By the way how in BabyPips can I write PM to someone? There’s no such button around… :eek:

I think there is a post requirement for private message on BP. You can click on a users profile pic and leave them a personal message on the profile page. Its not private but its also unlikely anyone but the recipient will see it.

I spent some time using FxDreema: The Creator of expert advisors
Its working very well in my tests.
My only suggestions would be a way to copy blocks. The ability to make indicators and scripts would be nice. And I think some in depth tool tips would help a new user.
I mention indicators and scripts because as a trader that’s really what I code for. I have had no success running EAs on live accounts. I do use EAs but more for backtesting ideas. You never know I might find something that works in an automatic way.

I personally have no experience in making indicators (even using them) and that’s why I ignored them in some way… But when this EA system gets stable and especially all the ways for making something custom, I’ll discover them.
I know, documentation is somehow missing and that’s mainly because I’m not native english and it’s little hard for me to write texts.
Copy blocks and selecting them for moving is good and will take place.

Shr1k, thank you a lot for participating in this discussion, you are helpful and I appreciate that. Thanks to other members also, I didn’t expect so much attention.

I’ll try to apply that.

JDeel the interface looks great. Might give it a try. Are you still working on this?

Yes, I do. Since starting of this topic there are many upgrades. Libraries created, other deprecated. Rewritten MQL5 language to look almost the same as MQL4. Documentation. Ability to share projects with others with only a link. Examples (they are actually shared projects), Action History… and other things.
It’s not easy and I’m really tired, but I’ll continue.

Try it. If you have any questions you can try to find me in the chat (FxDreema Members Chat) that is supposed to be a support.

Cool dude. And very interesting. Sounds like it takes dedication to build software like this. I’ve book marked this and I will most likely give it a try shortly :slight_smile:

You bet it takes dedication … and time and some serious skills.
This is an awesome project, and JDeel needs to be congratulated for it.

O.

It takes dedication and time, skills follows the experience.

By the way I’m searching for MQL4 and MQL5 enthusiasts to work and test in the developers section of this. Besides the front tool interface there is something that is intended to write full custom blocks and is good to also strengthen someone’s MQL skills.