Ready and willing to learn

Hi brand new member, I’ve decided to take the plunge to what seems like the only sensible way of earning money and gaining financial freedom

Sorry to burst your bubble, but FX trading is not a fast track to making money, ever. 75% of newbies crash out within a couple of months. That’s the reality.

IMO, you need money to make money - that means large capital of $5000 -10,000 upwards, otherwise it will take a lifetime to grow your account.

That’s why many traders take the FTMO or other prop firms’ challenge. IMO, that is sensible, even if it’s tough going and speculative.

But first, you must learn how to trade FX properly and proficiently - this education site is ideal. Take it one step at a time, and best of luck.

1 Like

Thanks for response and the very sensible warnings, I know this isn’t easy or a quick way but am gonna diligently put in the work take my time and see where it gets me

Your trading knowledge can take you to heights. Just make sure that you make the most of the time you have by learning the right way.