Ready to start school 2019!

Hi all!! I am a total newbie to forex just found the site and am ready to start School!!

I am interested in learning how to trade forex to see if I can make a little bit of extra money. I am aware that I will have losing trades (but hopefully a few more winners than losers! ;)) and that this will take time. I am not approaching it as a get rich quick scheme.

If you have any words of wisdom or encouragement or just want to say Hello I’ll be here!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Will.

1 Like

Hey @tradingspidermonkey, welcome! You have come to the right place to learn about the Forex market and the many ways to trade.

I liked seeing you say that this is not a get rich quick scheme. That is a good attitude to start with. To be honest, most traders fail at Forex and find it full of heartache and frustration. A small percentage traders stick with it and find sustainability.

My suggestion is to not focus on profits at all. Just focus on learning markets, learning your trading method, and managing your trades. Profits will come naturally, but it may take years.

My suggestion is learn price action and traditional patterns. Combined that with trade mamagement and you will have a winning formula.

See you around!

1 Like

The School of Pipsology awaits you.

1 Like

Welcome!! Hope this Journey Will bring you knowledge, great experiencies, and positive results, remember that experience, knowledge, discipline, and emotional control are critcal, some thing i believe is even more important is to remember why you are doing it, (money Is not and end). Happy new year!

1 Like

You know the best things you’ve ever get outta life are the ones you find for yourself. Thank God for your discovery cos you’re on way to financial freedom and liberty. make sure you work hard and listen to experienced community members and may the pips be with you @tradingspidermonkey :pray::pray::pray:

Welcome @tradingspidermonkey! The School of Pipsology is the right place to learn as it has everything you need to start your forex journey.

Good luck!

Happy New Year @tradingspidermonkey. Plus one on what everyone said. The best place to start is really the school of pips. :blush: