Reason of getting into forex

I find easier and better ways to have assets and make easy money for my family and myself in need.

You won’t make easy money trading FX unless you gamble and get lucky. Sorry to burst your social media siren bubble, but that’s the reality.

There are no apples in the FX garden of Eden, no FX sidewalks paved in gold, otherwise we’d all be FX millionaires.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum @Skata!!

I’m afraid that forex is none of those things. It’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be countless nights / months and may be years of Learning. But as a newbie you’re in the right place to learn. Check out this post, It might help with you with some tips in getting started.

Well, forex is not easy money if you are thinking that and you’ll have to put in a lot of hard work into developing a strategy and learn the basic concepts of it too.

Welcome to the community, Skata. Forex trading isn’t a get rich easy scheme. You need to put in the hard work to even get decent results consistently. Before going live start with a demo account first so you won’t lose money while you’re still learning.