Rebel With a Cause

20 something year old in South Florida
A rebel to the system because the system sucks
Not into getting a desk job, working 9-5 and retiring poor like most of the middle and lower class
My goal is to simply trade, invest and buy my father a house
Lost more than half of my clientele with my business due to a car crash so my significant other introduced me to this site the other day
Willing to be humbled by my lack of knowledge in trading
All in all, excited to learn and grow with this amazing new community

I was really intrigued by the title. :smiley: Haha. Welcome to BP gray.area! :slight_smile: I really wish you all the best and I hope you achieve your dream of being able to buy your father a house. :blush: Have you tried checking out the school here?

1 Like

Thank you @ria_rose I appreciate your warm welcome and positive energy. Are you referring to the online courses? If so, I’m currently in “preschool” haha

welcome, spend some time learning to be a real rebel with a cause in the School of Pipsology!

1 Like

Welcome gray.area. Sorry to hear about your crash, hope you’re OK.

Meantime, press on with demo trading, but treat it seriously, and follow strict realistic rules of trading, as if it was real money, money you’ve worked hard for and paid taxes on. Good luck - nobody get rich working for other people.

1 Like

Hello and welcome gray.area! Welcome to the community. You’ve got great advices from the friendly members here. Good luck with the School and your journey to forex trading! See you around!

1 Like