RECENT FXCM Experiences

I’m really thinking about going with FXCM when I go live, but I’m getting conflicing info about them. I’m hearing to avoid them from some, and that they are perfectly fine from others. I hear that they are a NOT a no dealing desk in some threads, but I when I called them they claim that they are a no dealing desk broker; and I’ve recently read that they have a no dealing desk option. Most of the “stay away” threads are a couple of years old now, I just want to know if people are happy with them these days because I’m comfortable with the software and everything looks fine to me.

On another note, is all charting software the same in terms of accuracy? I know some offer more options than others but this is what I mean:

If I’m using the exact same indicators on Marketscope (FXCM’s charting software) and MT4, and I’m basing my trade strictly off of some type of signal that I’m waiting for on the indicators, will MT4’s indicators be more accurate/fast or anything like that?

FXCM are great. Especially if you’re just starting out. The education and live webinars are some of the best on the web. Before you pay thousands of dollars for a fancy educational course check these guys out.

The only issue I have is the wide spreads. They’re one of the most expensive brokers I’ve come across.

If you are using the same indicators [B]with the same parameters[/B], the results should be the same on any charting software.

O.