Recommendations on brokers

To get more trading experience on our platform, FOREX.com UK offers a risk-free demo account that would allow you to test your strategies. You would have the opportunity to use our platforms and learn how to trade with over 80 different currency pairs and other asset classes.

FOREX.com UK is a global Spread Betting, FX and CFD Trading provider based in the heart of London. We have over 35 years of experience and are trusted by traders for our fast, reliable execution. It is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

For any additional assistance, you can always reach out to our support team via our website or phone.

The guys from “Global Prime” (Australian broker) are so trustworthy with their support and discord chanel, that you get the impression its an NPO organization…so far (6 month) absolutely no problems with support, contact, platform, deposit or withdrawl.

Yeah, I agree that Global Prime is a good broker. I trade with Global Prime and FP Markets currently; both spreads are competitive.

The only advantage with FP Markets their slippage and commission costs are lower when compared to Global Prime.

1 Like

I also recommend FP Markets, and as per the above posts mentioned, it’s reliable to trade with them because it is regulated and one of the oldest brokers active for over 15 years.

Regarding trading conditions, FP Markets spreads are stable and consistent even during volatile market situations with lower commission costs.

1 Like

You can also try fxview, regulated and low cost.

Hey there,

Sorry to bust in on the thread :slight_smile:

I noticed your comment about Tenkofx… they seem to get really good reviews etc. I’ve been looking for a broker with a high leverage available. Most brokers only seem to offer their higher-leveraged account to ‘pro’ members who are dealing with huge accounts.

In your experience, do they provide more than the standard 1:30 leverage that many brokers offer?

Any feedback would be so helpful.

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Personally I use ICMarkets

I have some recommendations, make sure to check out their website and then you can decide.

1. Fxview - Trading conditions are my fav. Commission is only $2/RT
  2. Pepperstone - Great broker, loved cTrader platform.
  3. Icmarket - One of the oldest, still great to this day.
  4. Fxpro - Best CFDs option, commission could have been better, tho
1 Like

You can search top ten regulated brokers on google, then check out their trading conditions, whichever suits you the best, go for it.

1 Like

You can give a lot of recommendations according to different concepts, only until you try different options yourself, then you will not be able to compare with what, what is better and what is not

Check the trading conditions offered by different brokers on your own to see if they fit your needs or not.

Low commissions, tight spreads, reduced latency, and fast order execution matter a lot while choosing a broker. Do consider what matters to you before you make your choice.

I am using tradingbrokers,com at the moment

There are several brokers that a good and I personally recommend FP Markets because it is suitable even for beginners with minimum opening balance of $100 AUD and smooth withdrawals or deposits.
1 Like

Being a beginner I was also in a search of good broker and have found this thread pretty much useful: List of best regulated brokers
Have also opened demo accounts with few, let’s see how the experience goes, you can too check this.

I recommend trading with ECN brokers because their spreads are mostly tighter. Brokers like CMC Markets, Avatrade, or FP Markets are good brokers to start off with.

The spreads begin at 0.0 pips for most parts of the trade with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

Using TurnkeyForex. A good one.

1 Like

I recommend trading with properly regulated brokers that have good trading conditions. Trade with brokers like CMC or FP Markets because they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC.

Their trading conditions are robust, with some of the lower spreads averaging at 0.0 pips in both major and minor pairs throughout the day.

Fxview, solid broker especially for scalping because of low commissions ($2/100k RT) and tight spreads.

I’m really enjoying using CedarFX myself. There’s a choice of 0% commission account, or donating fee to Ecologi (environmental regeneration). I previously used IC Markets until the new regs came in over in Australia and restricted our leverage.