Recommendations on brokers

You can give a lot of recommendations according to different concepts, only until you try different options yourself, then you will not be able to compare with what, what is better and what is not

Check the trading conditions offered by different brokers on your own to see if they fit your needs or not.

Low commissions, tight spreads, reduced latency, and fast order execution matter a lot while choosing a broker. Do consider what matters to you before you make your choice.

I am using tradingbrokers,com at the moment

There are several brokers that a good and I personally recommend FP Markets because it is suitable even for beginners with minimum opening balance of $100 AUD and smooth withdrawals or deposits.
1 Like

Being a beginner I was also in a search of good broker and have found this thread pretty much useful: List of best regulated brokers
Have also opened demo accounts with few, let’s see how the experience goes, you can too check this.

I recommend trading with ECN brokers because their spreads are mostly tighter. Brokers like CMC Markets, Avatrade, or FP Markets are good brokers to start off with.

The spreads begin at 0.0 pips for most parts of the trade with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

Using TurnkeyForex. A good one.

1 Like

I recommend trading with properly regulated brokers that have good trading conditions. Trade with brokers like CMC or FP Markets because they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC.

Their trading conditions are robust, with some of the lower spreads averaging at 0.0 pips in both major and minor pairs throughout the day.

Fxview, solid broker especially for scalping because of low commissions ($2/100k RT) and tight spreads.

I’m really enjoying using CedarFX myself. There’s a choice of 0% commission account, or donating fee to Ecologi (environmental regeneration). I previously used IC Markets until the new regs came in over in Australia and restricted our leverage.

Depends on what you are looking for. I use regulated and unregulated as the trading conditions are more important to me to be honest. I use IC Markets and IG for forex mainly and trade crypto on EagleFX as they offer better leverage options and the bitcoin deposits and withdrawals suit me better. Spreads are very good on ICM though for forex, particularly the makers as you might expect. IG is an excellent all rounder with a great trading platform.

Have been been with Hugosway and IGM the past several years .
Started with IG but branched out to Hugos when I got interested in trading Crypto.
I like the balance of using a regulated and offshore as both have their own pros and cons as my Dad would say don’t keep all your eggs in one basket :+1:

I am currently looking for a broker to start live trading with after four months of demo trading with a lower opening balance of $200 or lower and proper regulations.

You can try Fxview - cysec regulated and the minimum opening balance with them is just $5.

I’m a beginner trader looking for a good broker to trade with a lower opening balance of $100 and lower commission costs. Any suggestions?

hello here are some factors to take into account to find a broker: regulations, good trading environment, low fees and spread, opinions of other traders who have already worked with the broker and fast withdrawal and deposit.
this list of these sites can help you make your choice:

forex brokers
best forex brokers

I like this suggestion, this is where a broker with a good micro account or minimum balance comes in handy. So while you trade with them with a very small amount you can afford to lose, you test out their conditions and see if it will be safe to increase your funds more with them. This aspect is very important for any trader, unless you have money to give away on a platter.
I was super careful on this when I started out with Forexcief, I took advantage of their minimum account size while checking them out. But this was after I checked to see if they are truly regulated by The Financial Markets Association or not, and my verification came out well.

Have you checked this page- Low cost brokers to use. I believe this will be useful to you.

1 Like

It’s not easy to find a good broker these days. A lot of them turn out to be scams whose only job is to make traders believe that they offer the exact services they are looking for and then, turn their accounts and trades upside down.