Recommendations on brokers

Fxview, solid broker especially for scalping because of low commissions ($2/100k RT) and tight spreads.

I’m really enjoying using CedarFX myself. There’s a choice of 0% commission account, or donating fee to Ecologi (environmental regeneration). I previously used IC Markets until the new regs came in over in Australia and restricted our leverage.

Depends on what you are looking for. I use regulated and unregulated as the trading conditions are more important to me to be honest. I use IC Markets and IG for forex mainly and trade crypto on EagleFX as they offer better leverage options and the bitcoin deposits and withdrawals suit me better. Spreads are very good on ICM though for forex, particularly the makers as you might expect. IG is an excellent all rounder with a great trading platform.

Have been been with Hugosway and IGM the past several years .
Started with IG but branched out to Hugos when I got interested in trading Crypto.
I like the balance of using a regulated and offshore as both have their own pros and cons as my Dad would say don’t keep all your eggs in one basket :+1:

I am currently looking for a broker to start live trading with after four months of demo trading with a lower opening balance of $200 or lower and proper regulations.

You can try Fxview - cysec regulated and the minimum opening balance with them is just $5.

I’m a beginner trader looking for a good broker to trade with a lower opening balance of $100 and lower commission costs. Any suggestions?

hello here are some factors to take into account to find a broker: regulations, good trading environment, low fees and spread, opinions of other traders who have already worked with the broker and fast withdrawal and deposit.
this list of these sites can help you make your choice:

forex brokers
best forex brokers

I like this suggestion, this is where a broker with a good micro account or minimum balance comes in handy. So while you trade with them with a very small amount you can afford to lose, you test out their conditions and see if it will be safe to increase your funds more with them. This aspect is very important for any trader, unless you have money to give away on a platter.
I was super careful on this when I started out with Forexcief, I took advantage of their minimum account size while checking them out. But this was after I checked to see if they are truly regulated by The Financial Markets Association or not, and my verification came out well.

Have you checked this page- Low cost brokers to use. I believe this will be useful to you.

1 Like

It’s not easy to find a good broker these days. A lot of them turn out to be scams whose only job is to make traders believe that they offer the exact services they are looking for and then, turn their accounts and trades upside down.

Coinexx can be considered. Trading with them starts at $5 and commissions are also $2/lot rt.

I am tired of all these brokers. They advertise something and deliver something else. If the brokers start to be honest, they will all have to close their shops. Just a suggestion, don’t go by what the broker tells you.

1 Like

Only the trader himself can choose the right broker. Others will make recommendations on the basis of their experience with the broker that may not really work for you. So, better be careful before you take a risk.

A broker with low minimum deposit requirements is a blessing for sure. You get to test them with a small amount. This way you get to know about the exact features of the broker and find reasons why you should or should not trade with them.

If I were in your shoes, I would have done my own research. I respect everyone’s recommendations but they can never be in accordance with my requirements. I will have to do the hard work myself.

Since you are newbie you will likely not notice difference. However since regulation is an essential criteria, I would first make sure that your broker is regulated by FCA and authorized to offer services in the UK. Examples of such great brokers are Hotforex, Tickmill, Exness

I typically recommend CedarFX unless I know the person is looking for something they don’t have. They’re generally great for newbies because there’s only a $10 deposit min, support is always on standby, same-day withdrawals, no commission/low fees, basically just a lot of perks that most of us would look for.

I personally prefer to opt for ECN/STP brokers as traders get better prices and top notch trading conditions.

If you are looking for a low-cost broker, then you can consider these:

• Turnkey forex - Minimum deposit: $10, Average Spreads - 0.2 pip, Leverage: upto 500x, commission: $2/lot RT
  • Cedarfx - Minimum deposit: $10, Spreads - 0.6 pip, Leverage: upto 500x, commission: $2/lot RT
  • Lqdfx - Minimum deposit: $10, Average Spreads - 1.2 pip, Leverage: upto 500x, commission: $7/lot RT