Recommended video tutorials on Candlestick?

Hi,

Does anyone have a link to a tutorial on how to read candlestick charts with practical examples (advanced), I was hoping for a video which can walk you through it ? If anyone knows of any I’d be interested in either paid or free.

I know there is an abundance of information online on how to read candlestick videos I was hoping to find a one stop shop even if its paid service or free as long you it can help you understand with practical examples.

Thanks

Hi Onyx1, don’t pay for information, there is gigabytes of FREE FX information across the net…
Search YouTube for 100’s more demonstrations on Candlestick Charting.

These 4 videos cover Technical Analysis, Candlesticks and Charting.

Once you understand Candlesticks, you should start to research Price Action.

Hope this is of help…

1 Like

I’d suggest checking out Stephen Bigalow. He’s one of the original (western) candlestick traders and has several books and a bunch of Youtube videos, as well as a private (paid) forum/group (which I’ve never joined).

His focus is on stocks, so you can’t quite lift his strategies directly, but he really knows his stuff.

Awesome thanks so much for that, I’ll have a look at them all.

Just a question price action, how do you define price action ? I thought Price Action was the following:

• Candlesticks
  • Volume
  • Support/Resistance
  • Patterns
  • Trend

DEFINE what you mean by "READ CANDLESTICKS"
because , clearly you are aware that there is an abundance of these basic basic videos on you tube
so me putting up a link to one of them is pointless

to help you WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND what you are actually looking for
so… What do you mean when you say READ CANDLESTICKS ?