Reliable refresher course

Hello everyone!
Here’s The.TradingBMS!

Work has been hectic in the last 3 months not giving me chance to pursue my trading as planned.
As things are changing now (less working days), I want to get back into trading moving from swing to day trading.

I’m here to ask you fellow traders if you can suggest refresher course i can take alongside the revision and reading of my notes and books.

It will be much appreciated
Thanks all, and happy trading

The.TradingBMS

Helloooo! :blush: I think the school here is always a good option for a refresher on the basics of forex. :smiley: Or are you looking for something a bit more intermediate level? :thinking:

2 Likes

To be honest, I started the school here but haven’t finished it.
My little knowledge of forex is coming from books, books and videos. I decided to pursue the price action strategy. No shame on indicators, but I like a naked chart

As i will be having 1 day a week non working day, I wa t to get the most of it to rebuildmy forex passion after 3-4months off

I will do the school, and also practice on my demo account to train back my eye to see setups, key levels etc…

What do you recommend for intermediate?

Hmmm. :thinking: Actually, I haven’t really tried courses outside of the one here and coursera. So, I’m sorry. Maybe I shouldn’t have asked that question. :sweat_smile: But I guess, personally, if you’d want a refresher, the best way would be to get back on your charts and try if your system still works for you. :blush:

1 Like

I’d follow your advise
Back on the chart, and spend time on them.
Thank you very much!

What do you do in coursera?

1 Like

Thank youuu! :blush: Haha. But I hope other members can also give you their recommendations, because I feel like I’m really not the best person to recommend these things. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. But there are courses available on coursera for forex! :blush: You might want to check those out. :smiley:

2 Likes

I totally agree. Even with the smiley. :grinning:

1 Like
1 Like

What videos were you following? YouTube maybe?

Well, i have been reading few books. My favourites are “Price Action Breakdown” by L. Damir and “Price Action trading secrets” by Rayner Teo.

The first one, i must have read it 3-4 times, each time with a better understanding. Going to read it again to freshen up my brain.

I did watch few videos in youtube, Rayner the most…

Okay cool. I’ll take a look at those. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like