Reputable offshore brokers List

Please can anyone suggest a very good offshore broker that offer a leverage of 1:500 - 1:1000? I think I prefer this leverage.

A few brokers from the top of my head, but not sure about that leverage:

TradersWay
FXGlory
InstaForex

You are funny. While people are looking for regulated brokers to trade with, you are looking for offshore brokers. Well, I won’t blame you if you are from the US because traders cannot trade conveniently with the brokers. You can use review sites like earnforex of PFA to find a suitable offshore broker to use.

HotForex and FxPro are good ones. Give them a try!

You won’t really blame him, personally I like offshore brokers. Most offer very convenient trading conditions. Your suggestion is good, especially via earnforex, where a list of offshore brokers are given and some important information about them. In fact I use an offshore broker myself, that’s Profiforex and their leverage ranges form 1:1 to 1:500, without inquiry . But you know, I use 1:500 most of the times, that’s the one prefer. And besides I also found them on earnforex, so probably you would see them there.

Seriously, I prefer offshore brokers. I want to trade with a very high leverage, which only an offshore broker could offer. Most of the UK/US/AU brokers are just overrated.