Request for help

Am in demo trade for about two month and have learn some strategies on on my chart can I move to live trade help

1 Like

Welcome @olaniyi4realakinola. There are a lot of knowledgable people here that are very helpful and will answer your questions, but you should first go through the entire BabyPips schooling, top to bottom, and then go from there.

2 Likes

[quote=“krugman25, post:2, topic:161155”]
There are a lot of knowledgable people here that are very helpful and will answer your questions, but you should first go through the entire BabyPips schooling, top to bottom, and then go from there.
[/quote
Thanks have go through the babypips forex school of pipsology and understand some concept but still need assistance because I usually have fakeout on my chart I don’t understand how to identify fakeout

Welcome welcome to BP @olaniyi4realakinola! Krugman is super right. :smiley: There really are a lot of experienced people here who are very much willing to help us newbies out! :blush: :blush: I guess just feel free to ask your question. :smile: It might also help to search for the concept you don’t understand, just in case it’s been answered before. :smiley:

What’s your return on these 2 months? Are you happy on the outcome?

When I first begins I run lose I now increase my risk due to demo so I make a lot of profit but am not confident with my strategic because am hoping not to lose when I open live account I need site for more update about fundamental analysis thanks

Hello it’s not possible actually! Because, there is nothing like 100% in Forex! The thing is, you have to build a good system that will provide you a standard success ratio.

This platform is the best place where you can ask expertise for help. They will definitely help you by giving the best possible solutions for your problems. You can also ask them questions related to forex and bitcoin trading. Always ask the question related to the field.

This is the best platform where you can ask us for help. The forum expertise are always be there for your help. You can also ask them questions related to the trading. You will definitely get some positive response from the expertise and professional traders from here.

Try demo account, but use the same amount of money you wish to deposit in real account, after you can consistently making profits at least 3 months then you can move to real account. I suggest start with little money in real account. Because trading in demo and real account very much different. Only add deposits after you consistently making money. Just my 2 cents

Good day I deposits $50 but am new to the system all my money has gone and am doing well in demo trade pls help

How many trades in total? Don’t judge your trading skill too early.