Reset Babypips education

Hi,

Anybody knows how to reset babypips education tracker? I want to start from a freshly new canvas.

Hi there,

I think you might have to register a new account, not a 100% sure but that would definitely reset it.

Click on ‘Education’ button in the upper side! Then go step by step.

You have to manually reset your progress. Just go through all your completed lessons and click the NO option.

You’ll be able to do that just by using a different browser (or by deleting your browser cookies), if the storage-method is browser cookies?

Hello matasie7e,

Thanks for your question. @baemax023 is correct. Currently, the only way to clear any existing progress in the School of Pipsology is to manually change the Track Progress selection from Yes to No This has to be done for every page that has Yes selected. It’s definitely not ideal and a bit tedious. We’ve had that on our to-do list, to make clearing your progress easier. So thanks for your patience while we get that up and running.

Pipstradamus

1 Like

Hey! Yes that would definetly start over the education tracker. But I wanted to know how to do it without changing accounts.

Thats what I am doing. Thanks

Thank you, I think I will try just go step by step again.

Thank you for your reply, but I have lots of information on coockie that I would regret to lose.

Great idea though

Yup, @baemax023 its pretty awesome.

No problem at all, gratitude for this amazing learning platform

Great! All the best! Happy learning.