Restriction-free leveraged trading!

Very true with this. This is so beneficial for traders, so each and every broker SHOULD really consider offering this, I know that some brokers don’t offer them - ic market, fp market, forex.com

No doubt risk management is important but then we should also think about the individual trading plan. I agree leverages are risky but then trading overall is full of risk. There should be an option with a warning that using high leverages could be risky proceed with caution. I am not in the favour of capping it all together. Brokers and traders should be given the choice.

I think this is absolutely true! If the brokers are providing high leverage and traders are willing to use the leverage, then both the parties are at risk. Therefore we have to understand that we have to keep the markets as open as possible.

Risk is huge in leveraged trading and that is why I think it is very important to put some restrictions. Also if the regulations are in place then we are able to know if the broker is genuine or not. Right now I am using 30:1 leverage for trading major currencies on fp markets and fxview and the returns are more than I expected, so it’s all good.

Leverages are risky but if you are absolutely sure (upto a certainty) that a leveraged trade would bring you profit then you should do that trade.

Look offshore if you want higher leverage with less restriction

Trading is risky no matter what we do because it is a game of speculation. Most often we are trying to anticipate the moves of the market. So if somebody wants to leverage this high with consent of the broker, then it should be given a go ahead.

Couldn’t agree more with this!

Is risk management really that important? I mean how much should one actually focus on it really, is there some rule? Sorry I’m new here.

Do you mean they accept bitcoin payments or do they offer trading in them?

Isn’t it mandatory for brokers to offer this?

What offshore brokers are you using? Would be nice if you could share some details, thanks.

@scullianclockey there isn’t a rule like that but it is for a trader’s own good to pay attention to it. Can’t risk everything and not do something about it, right?

The answer is both

I use EagleFX and IC Markets both offshore now and have used both for a few years.
Also set up a CedarFX account recently and using them too.

I checked them out before that they do not offer that. Maybe it is updated now? I will have to check again

I’ve used enough brokers to understand where to open an account. The list of brokers I’ve used without any major limitation of leverage and strategies include IG, IB, Fxview, etc. overall they should work quite alright for any kind of trader.

Guess, that makes sense. Thanks.

Thanks! I’m much interested in btc payments now, don’t have to wait forever

I use IC Markets on their SC account to keep the leverage option and also CedarFX as they offer the 0% commission and crypto trading round the clock. IC Markets have started offering crypto but it’s more 24/6 :joy: