Reveal financial aspect

I was thinking about whether anybody could reveal to me what level of arithmetic or financial aspects training I would require with a specific end goal to be effective at Forex Trading as a profession? Do I require much information of insights or stochastic strategies?

did you read education section in babypip?

@m.k.a Not much, I feel tired while reading that’s why can’t read much.

Trading is not for you.

To become successful in the long term, for most people, will require nearly as much reading as a student does during a three or four year degree, as well as a high level of numeracy.

1 Like

well i didnt read them much too :smiley:, but after long time i realize it was really good better than thousand books with different names , what you take out from those many books it can be find in education here more briefly
you just need to flip pages

1 Like

i disagree with what you agree with lukas :grinning:

You always do, and you always will, because I’m a realist. It’s because of posts like yours, above, that trading forums are full of thousands of people with wildly unrealistic expectations and hopes, very very few of whom ever make any steady profits at all.

1 Like

:grinning:are you sure of what you saying ? if yes i dont have any answer for you dear bro

[quote=“m.k.a, post:8, topic:118590”]are you sure of what you saying ?
if yes i dont have any answer for you dear bro
[/quote]

Yes - but that’s fine, too - there’s always room for polite disagreement and strongly differing attitudes and beliefs, in a forum.

It is true that forex trading do not require any institutes certificate. But for successful forex trading trader need enough trading knowledge for self-improvement. Otherwise they will fail and lose their money. I didn’t take any certificate for trading but when I started my forex business than started realizing that I have to learn more details about this business. Instead of reading any text book reading different popular forex forum like BabyPips and from online I started learning forex.

1 Like

Thanks, @m.k.a for your positive feedback. I am trying to work hard and flipping pages I could say it is working for me. @LukasVisser is a great guy I think because he explained me my questions separately. It was easy for me to understand. But maybe he reached out directly into the decision so quickly. Sometimes it is not that bad. But I think you should not give up on me very easily. Also, I am not giving up yet. Both of you so many thanks. And I know reality is bitter and I love bitterness.

1 Like