Reversal Trading-- need help!

Hi traders,

does anyone know of any good setups for this? Or could you refer me in the right direction of a video/book/course whatever for this? I have some good retracement setups that I don’t mind swapping with you!

Thanks,
Josh

are you referring to counter trend trading or something different?

Thanks for replying!

Nah, stuff like downtrend- bearish pinbar/ engulfing- short at resistance, RSI/BB overbought

Hi josh,

Do you mean reversal trading or continuation setups?
Also I’m not sure I understand, if you have good retracement setups why are you looking to swap?

hi dude. i d only look to go counter trend, which i do if the oportunity presents itself, only if i see climactic action in a down or uptrend(very high volume spike with a oposite reaction). meaning if price is in an uptrend and all of a sudden there s a move higher(maybe trying to push past a previous resistance etc) on avery high volume and the next candle closes bearish or is unable to make new progress up and then closes bearish that to me is a sign of weakness and i ll be looking to short. u can very easily backtest this adding volume to ur charts and see when a trend reverses or pauses, look at volume. besides that, always going with the trend(phase). cheers

Maybe you would like to post a chart or two to elaborate on what you want and how you trade.

Cheers

Blackduck