Risk is essential in any business

Yes, that’s true. You cannot move ahead if you are not ready to take risks. As a forex trader, there has never been a single trade when I didn’t take any kind of risk. This is the reason why I learnt risk management as a skill for forex trading.

It’s true. You will have to take risks at every step you take when trading forex. You cannot make money in the forex market if you don’t take risks and challenges that make you a better trader over time. Learn to make good trading decisions and know when you should enter the market and when you shouldn’t.

Risks in a limited amount is not harmful.

No matter in which business you are in, if you don’t take risks, you won’t grow.

It is this risk only that makes a wise trader invest with a well panned out strategy to avoid losses.

Truly said. In fact I believe one doesn’t value the money till the time it’s not at stake.

Loss will happen to us at any given time and we need too control this.

Yeah no denying the ever present risk, but an equal amount of truth is in the fact that having a well strategized risk management plan can negate the risk to quite an extent.

Of course risk is essnential in any type of business and in trading as well. Potential risk is equal to potential income, the higher risk - the higher income, everything is easy. However we shouldn’t give up everything and start an activity which implies biggest risks ever because it brings huge amounts of money, we have to calculate everything before strating and make a conclusion whether this activity worth it or not. Nevertheless, I tend to suppose that people always should do an activity which implies risk, even smal risk, because it helps them to maintain their organism healthy and strong.