RM's Journal Price Action FX

Hello everyone, I decided to start an online journal, to create a commitment to myself in relation to objective and defined plans, and also so that someone who has interest can help me giving me feedback on issues that I can improve :wink: .

A little bit of the journey up here:

• 1 year and 2 months (full time) since the beginning of studies in Trading;
  • Approximate hours spent ratio:
  • 80% Studies
  • 15% Simuation
  • 5% real account
  • 2 simulation periods with 1 month of consistent earnings every day in each period.

Forms of study:

• several hours from youtube
  • 16 books read, 80% of 4 Al Brooks’ completed, revised and understood
  • Several hours of introspection with my thoughts.

Phase I am:
After having confidence in the Al Brooks setups and trying to simulate for 1 month, 8 hours a day and 100% focused, I discovered that I am not an experienced trader but a beginner. I looked for more experienced people in Price Action, so I decided to use these rules for beginners.

1. At least 10 points each week;
  2. For 10 consecutive weeks;
  3. With at least 10 days of no trades;
  4. At least 10 consecutive winning days;
  5. Biggest losing day at most half of average winning day (i.e. if your average winning day is +2, your max loss day should be -1);
  6. 2 strikes rule, but I’ll use the rule twice on the day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

• 1st SETUP: A2 - A second attempt to reverse a pullback move near the ema. with all the trend and variation considerations of A2. SETUP BAR Does it have to be regular to avoid whipsaw?
  • Instrument: EUR / USD, because of the small margin required;
  • Time Frame: M5, being carefull with major levels on higher time frames;
  • Chart with 20 EMA.

Management setup considerations:

• Size: 1% account on every entry;
  • Entry: on stops 1 tick beyond setup bar;
  • SL: 1 tick beyond setup bar if deep pullbacks with shaved or 1t bars, 5t SL;
  • Take Profit: 75% Entry on 2x Risk and 25% Entry for maximum SWING.

SL has to be larger depending on the recent pattern of the bars? Is TP acceptable in this way?