ROI Upgrade!

Sure catch me on Yahoo.

82.5% ROI to date is a misleading ratio in the way you are using it. You don’t really invest the entire $1000 at any point. I suppose yes you have increased the demo balance by 82.5%, but what are your per trade returns on risk?

I’ve prepared a simple spreadsheet to graph your per trade returns. It appears most trades are between 1 and 4 percent.

If I had to guess I’d say you are risking around 1 and 2 percent per trade.

Hmm… ok.

I’m not sure what you are thinking.

hi pipgod how are you doing haven�t talk to you for very loooooong time so i hope everything is cool with you.i know from hobbit that you�re very busy man at the moment.finally i put the offsetting to work out but need to test it for couple of weeks more to see any weaknesses but so far no problems at all and i�m testing it with 3000$ account and approx 12 pairs in 7 trading days profit 700$ without any problems and far away from margin call.

wish you and your family the best and take care :wink:

Hey certicex,
thanks for contributing to the forum so much. You seem to have made great progress in a short time. How long have you been trading? I am still a newbie but it’s fun to see how differently I looked at the market one month ago. Do you have any reading recommendations?

Cheers,
Chris

thanks bro
i�m trading 3 months and 3 weeks live i have several ways how to make profit but decide to stick to only my best 2 systems.you can read my thread post your daily loss/profit and maybe you find something useful and even one of my systems

if you want you can contact me via skype or MSN
have a good trading

I’m still not sure what you are thinking.

I am thinking about results. Month end results. :wink:

I started with that, now I have this. Just happens to be an 82.5% increase.

If I have mislead anyone, that was not my intent.

Thank you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that would be an interesting risk/reward ratio. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am thinking that I agree you are reporting the percentage change of your account, but not the Return On Investment. You could report the %change per trade, and that would be closer to ROI – although just another name for R:R.

You never invest the entire $1,000 at any one time.

Therefore the title of this thread is inaccurate.

Also, not sure what you mean by ‘upgrading’ your ROI. But let’s not get into that one…

I know it was not your intent to mislead anyone, just clearing things up.

Hobbot: I was not analyzing the system.

You never invest the entire $1,000 at any one time.

Correct!

Therefore the title of this thread is inaccurate.

Ok, feel free to change it. :wink:

Also, not sure what you mean by ‘upgrading’ your ROI. But let’s not get into that one…

I upgraded the trade system to work better with a small beginning balance.

I know it was not your intent to mislead anyone, just clearing things up.

Thanks, mom. :stuck_out_tongue:

Feel free to say anything you want anytime you want. Anything to make you feel better.

You may even straighten the pencils on my desk if you like. :smiley:

Thanks, mom.

Feel free to say anything you want anytime you want. Anything to make you feel better.

You may even straighten the pencils on my desk if you like.

Ahh. I didn’t realize that you were a child. Makes since now.

Have a great time upgrading your ROI and being ignorant/insulting to people that help you.

You won’t receive any more from me :slight_smile:

professorx,

You need to calm down.

I read your posts and you were intently provocative even though in a subtle manner.

We are all grown gentlemen here and gentle-women :stuck_out_tongue:

If there is something you don’t like and its eventual outcome does not have any direct effect on you, all you need to do is restrain yourself from adding fuel to the fire by continuing the correspondence. This is no macho-war, we are business people here, with a mutual respect for each other and our endeavours.

You will be surprised to know that people very rarely here act rudely to each other and when it occurs it definately sticks out, and even folks like me who haven’t posted in a millenium get smoked up about it and will post in defense. The nail that sticks out gets hammered in.

All i can say is, regarding forex, anyway you slice or dice it, you ain’t got nothing on Pipgod.

For the lack of a better word your replies in some areas are disturbingly infantile. Excuse my harsh honesty, but i like to keep things on the level.

You are nit picking for little things with no appropriate or necessary reason.

His stats are real. If they sound to good, just let it be and let it go.
If you want to find out how to achieve the same, there are certainly more civilized approaches towards that.

Either way you look at it i think you are definately out of line pecking at Pipgod in his own thread… no respect, and none from me either.

Let’s not kid ourselves by the trails you’ve left so far, we all know we will be getting a lot more from you on this…

Regards,
E. Lang

Every one has parents, my friend. :smiley:

I was just having a little fun to keep things light. Feel free to join in. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the offer for help, but I’ll pass for now.

Love to all.

All is good.

hahaha sorry guys i just reading it now but have it made me laugh like crazy miss you guys here it was lot of fun with you that time :wink: :smiley:

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

I usually read these everyday. :smiley:

I’m still around.

:stuck_out_tongue: cool:D
i was just looking for some upgrade for my new system in your threads bcos you�re very smart guy with experiences and i don�t care what the others say and i had lot of fun reading some of the posts in here but pretty sad that i missed the best times here on the forum bcos now there is just too many people who takes things too serious and not having fun anymore.for me this forum is empty.

wish you all the best and keep up the hard work and hope i can share with you with my new thoughts about my system.i would like to know your pro opinion.:smiley:

BTW i just moved it on the top for you so you don�t need to look for it hard bcos there is just coming up too many new threads every day and pushing the good ones on the bottom.:smiley:

take care

Eh pipgod jeez a week’s gap of posting. just like ur avatar getting old, slowing down I get it:p. I just figured I’d bring the avatars in here cuz last time I was one with my tail between my legs, so I figured this time I’d turn the tables.:smiley: anyways just making sure ur alive and well. BTW Zeus called he said he wants his lightning bolts back! He said he loaned them to ya and if he doesn’t get them back he’ll be collecting by other means.:eek: hahaha alright p-dawg have a good one eh! Take er easy!

S to the H to the A to the DOW, peace man
and like u always say all is good!:wink:

be careful shadow what you say or he�ll turns you into shadow he warned you once :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

hello hobbit
we knew with shadow that you will be the first one to respond and just waiting for pipgod and then we can call ourselfs a new Fantastic 4 but in that case i have to change my avatar bcos the dog just doesn�t look like a super hero :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
and on the other hand we need some girl in our team so maybe pipgod would like to change his avatar for a girl super hero hehe.:smiley:

take it easy guys and don�t take things too seriously just having fun.:eek: