Rrram² Fx Fitness Journal

@rrram2 [quote=“rrram2, post:38, topic:171207”]
if you only play sell side or buy side, then you play both sides of the market on the sell side (or buy side) so you are sell limiting higher above price as it moves up and sell stopping higher as price moves up
[/quote]

I’m claiming confusion. I know that I can be a bone head at times and miss the obvious.

To confirm: If I am playing the sell side I will

sell limiting higher above price as price moves up

AND

Sell stopping higher as price moves up ( am I sell stopping higher but below price?)

While I am not looking or asking to be “spoon-fed” is the above statememnt correct?

If so, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that and I will continue my research so I understand it.

Thanks in advance for clarifying,

KC

1 Like

yes! as price moves up if your long term bias is short, then as price moves up, you add sell stops higher, and leave the other sell stops in place, then as it moves up more you add more sell stops higher just under price, but ideally I think you need to have a wide space between sell stops at least 10 pips and as much as 50 to 100 pips, it all depends on how agressively you are selling with higher and higher limits. since you are selling from both the top and bottom then of course you will have twice as many orders as you would have if you were only doing the sell stops higher and higher as price moves up, and so for a nonoverlapping leapfrog, you would have TPT’s that close before the next order fills/enters. this limits your risk, so in any event you would only have one order on. You can also use a overlapping leapfrog, where you would have as many as two orders at once open.

1 Like

wow… your system really like a rock stars. thank you rrram2. i used 2 demo to test it and the result really good. first demo tested on several pair with 99% winrate and second demo tested only one pair with 100% winrate. all use smallest lots size 0.01 and then its was DD for a week and my demo margin 3000dollar almost burn out for holding 60 more entry. But the payback are high when the price start to going in to my favour. Now i know how to grab 1000pips a day with smallest lots size. :yum:

2 Likes

pips are meaningly, please assess your profits in a rational way, informed traders dont talk about pips, thats hucksters like ICT selling sacks of chicken poop.

informed trades recon things, as in percent gains per day, for example I made 10% today on my account.

for example this is my live trading from one of the live accounts I trade (manage the risk on), I made 10% or there abouts, how many pips did I make/> who cares? too many to count, pips are not meaningful, pips can be 1 penny a pip or $100 a pip so useless except to measure movement. pretty pointless otherwise…THIS IS ONE DAY< TODAY> OF TRADING.

1 Like

rrram2 Thank You for Your advice. i am very appreciated it. I will write it down to my note book. I hope i can use this system on the live account at the future when i can do it properly. Like your quote at the first post “I can, and you can! but if you say you cant then you cant! if you say you can then you can!” And sorry for my bad english because english are not my main language.

1 Like

Ok. I am here to share some testing with this system. I use my broker bonus account $123 that free to use it for 7 day. i started at 14 Nov - 20 Nov. Only 5 day trading because saturday and sunday forex market are closed. First i want to say thank to rrram2 for sharing this system for free. its very cool and kind. :laughing: here are the result.

2 Likes

I have been following your system with interest and admiration. You have said that drawdown is good. Could you explain why you think so please.
Keep up the good work.

1 Like

haha. I’ve been checking you, it’s interesting that you understood the inhale and exhale of trading. Keep rrrrrr on!

1 Like

well its like this, when you want to live somewhere the best thing is typically a mortgage instead of paying rent, witha mortgage you can build equity, and if you make your payments slowly over time you will build equity, if your chose a good house in a good spot (like pisking a pair and a trade) your house may appreciate, and even if it only stays the same (goes sideways) you will stil be gaining equity with each payment, accumulating swap is buildign equity, but best is if you builkd equity ion a good quality house in a good location, you have to live somewhere, Mortgage (DD) is the best bet over rent (NO DD)

HEH 100% winners :smiley:you cant do that! LOLZ!

Oh well maybe you can! actually you can if you think you can!

I guess this is something you thought and believed you could do!

Sweet you did it!

1 Like

Yeah. Thanks… now i can focus to my daily job and save some money. maybe need 6 month to save enough capital for live trading. Impossible became i’m possible. :muscle:

1 Like

rrram2 thank you for sharing your system and thoughts. I am not entirely sure that I fully understand so could I summarise how i think you trade and perhaps you could correct me.
Determine the trend of a pair using D,W & M time frames. Wait for a pull-back on D time frame and begin to place stop orders about 50 pips apart. Keep all of these orders in place and when price returns to the long term trend they will be triggered. So if the long-term trend was down then as the price pulled back you would begin to place sell stop orders. If the long term trend was up then as the price pulled back you would place buy stop orders.
best regards

1 Like

My apologies if this is off topic, but how long have you been using turnkey, it looks like an unregulated broker and there are many complaints online showing the company is legally dissolved etc

1 Like

My god that leverage is astronomical. We’re in the US getting shit pinned with the 50:1 leverage, you’re out here getting the whole pie with 2000:1. Sheesh ****

Yea, and we’re stuck with 30:1 in the UK… The ESMA isn’t even finished yet with it’s continuous regulations.

Who are you telling, literally every time I talk to some trader friends they all have this leverage of 100:1 / 200:1. I don’t think I’d ever use leverage of 2000/1 but 100:1 sounds doable it would’ve made my returns look much better :slight_smile: .

When are they fixing to be done with updating its regulations?

Dude we are getting duped leverage wise… It’s just hard for me to park my dollars elsewhere. If I could really find a broker I trusted and obviously that is willing to take U.S clients I’d like to give it a try.

1 Like

Well, that’s maximum leverage available as apposed to actual leverage used. It would have a bigger impact on your required margin leaving with more funds available to potentially put to work.

I don’t see 30:1 as that bad, most of my trades use less than 6:1 actual anyway.

1 Like

No I definitely don’t mind it but I usually mess with 1,000 unit lots and 10,000 at max so I don’t even usually play with standard lots. Though I’d love to backtest some ideas with an account with that type of leverage.

Yes I know that’s referring to maximum leverage what I was saying is they have so much room left over to play with. For example, if you truly implement risk management and risk 1-2% per trade you can do wonders playing with leverage if you have a more “concrete” strategy. I’m trying to find reliable brokers with 100:1 leverage, again this is for me to test some ideas/strategies. I think the most I’ve used of my 50:1 leverage is 10:1 so far.

1 Like

none of you are stuck with anything, anyone can get 100:1 and up to 400:1 without much effort.

best not to use any leverage at all, if you have no confidence in your trades (trading).