Rrram² Fx Fitness Journal

That’s literally not even a month though. That’s super aggressive trading with no respect for risk sentiment clearly being displayed here. Shit like that scares the crap out of me.

Yeah that was the whole point of the other thread about being able to take a little loss - everyone takes a loss in life, if it means being able to move forward.

If that was a real account and you were expecting to put food on the table with that account, there is no chance.

Every month you’d tell yourself its gonna come back and it just keeps moving further and further away from you.

This is where you cross over from trading to gambling.

3 Likes

This is true you’re not trading anymore it’s gambling for certain. Yeah we all have to take a lost, the problem is some of us can’t take it on the chin and just accept it. You’ll eventually lose and that’s ok, it’s all about getting right back up and being able to make it back.

1 Like

REALLY? FLAT AGAIN https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/514266237027614725/519442409822748710/w00p12.jpg THIS ACCOUNT WILL GET FLAT AGAIN TOO :slight_smile:
CHECK YOUR OIL CHARTS :smiley:

all trading is gambling! stop lying to the kids!

Minimizing risk through smaller lot size, setting pending buy and stop orders heading into s/d zones and actively managing draw down seems to be a trading plan that is working for @rrram2.

Is this what you call working. What happened to the Inner circle trader? (ICT)

Blowing account after account. Good thing they all demos.

who was ICT? Is he still around?

I believe ICT was an acronym for “I Can’t Trade” - hence the take a trade and hope approach, also classically coined as the pray for pips strategy.

He is still around, blowing demo after demo account.

Jafooly, not sure of the correlation you are making. Are you saying Micheal Huddleston and @rrram the same person or @rrram is following the ICT system?

It is my understanding neither of those are the case and was hoping you could spell out what the specific connection is you are making?

tx,
KC

Making sometime loss on FX market is not some sort of huge deal. I could even say that it is quite normal. This is why I prefer to involve some risk management into my trades, i.e. I never put all my money on one deal. Diversify and limit loss. Also, stop loss limits are always useful

1 Like

open an account with Traders Way, they take US clients. I have been with them 5 years and have not had any issues.

he is still around on twitter, its alot easier to tickle trolls there.

hahah tradersway, they jump the ask 80 pips at 4pm rollover! just dont have any pending entry stops.

funny thing is I eat a bacon sandwich almost every day!

1 Like

Nice, the proof is in the pudding!

1 Like

THIS is really been my favorite/best live account, I scheduled a withdrawl after I got the DD down some more.

I have 5 live accounts, and all of them are long AUDCHF and have been long AUDCHF :smiley: and all of them are STILL long AUDCHF, AUDCHF long anywhere, control risk, hold long time, and thank me April 1st if you are still in your AUDCHF longs, look at the monthly and weekly, and look at the real overall forever range, this is the BLOODY bottom, dont get short down here, BUY< HOLD< BUY MORE<HOLD MORE< wait 9-13 weeks then reasses position +swap, carry! ON!

Bacon Sandwiches for everyone! :smiley:

Congrats. The net equity of your account is now at an astonishing dizzy height of $400.

I’m not replying back to any more of your posts - which just consist of useless demo account screenshots, no value added content/input and childish comments.

I’ve pointed out the importance of NET EQUITY in the past.

Anyway, nothing more to add here and there never will be either.

my cats only like sweet potatoe french fries, and of course they enjoy dog!