RSI 75 25 anyone?

Hello all, Anthony from orlando here with another question. So ive done about 2 weeks worth of testing my rsi indicator set to 75 25. price hits 75 ill typically sell and if price hits my 25 mark i typically buy. I am in no way saying my method is amazing as it has failed from time to time, but over all assuming i stick to a healthy tp sl i should be good, while i did some testing and i do very much like the results…im wondering if anyone trades strictly off the rsi indicator? now i know its best to use several options and information before making a trade, however in scalping, for me anyways…just trading off the rsi has worked for myself, is this setting up for certain dome?

I’ve always tried to adhere to the adage “there is no magic bullet when trading”.
The RSI, just like all other indicators, will work…till it doesn’t work.
My experience with RSI is when an instrument is trending it can stay over 75/under 25 for a good period of time…until it doesn’t…

1 Like

Thats a good point. You will need a way to determine the end of trend and reversal. I use the breach of a trend line or multiple S/R levels on a smaller time frame.

When anything we try works; we are a genius. . .when it doesn’t we feel; like idiots. The truth is that everything you will try will work once in a while, but nothing you or anyone else tries works all the time. Pick something indicator or indicators or naked charts whatever floats your boat The key is not method; the key is management. protect your account when no matter what method you are using doesn’t work, your account is still intact, so you can keep trading long term

1 Like

No, I used the default sittings in my demo; basically I am not trading based on the market volume; so right now I am not working on it.

Like any “old” indicator they basically created based on daily timeframe or higher timeframe,
If u trade only based on this try at higher timeframe,

Im only pay attention to 50 level RSI,

CMIIW