Rubber Band Trade

I am a bit concerned that the USDJPY may head down to the 102.21My lower blue support line. Before heading to the line.

Looks like there is GBP news in a few hours , be careful if you get into that GBPNZD trade.

I did sell the GBPNZD at 1.95850 . Thinking of a target short of the line. Maybe 1.9521 area. That is the low of the candle on 4/22 and it is also the high of the candle on 4/3. About 64 pips

Great thread guys and nice to see this being used on live accounts and being updated live too.

May i ask jadd806 what are you using for a SL? and are you rjmah319 still using your original SL rule?

I am currently looking at eur/gbp to go long. Opinions on this? actually i jsut looked at it again zoomed out and seems the 50ma is still pointing down slightly but i’ll keep an eye on it.

Would you guys also agree gbp/jpy is also looking like a possible set up very soon?

USD/JPY still looking alright. The price bottomed out just above my stop and the MA has flattened out on the 1H chart so it looks to be reversing back to the upside. We’ve now got 3 Daily candles showing lower wicks rejecting 101.50 so upward momentum is the most likely scenario.

GBP/NZD looking good with a pin bar. I will most likely enter short later tonight. Going to hit the gym and then enter later when the spread isn’t 10 pips…

It’s discretionary. It’s not a flat number of pips. I set it based on recent price action. You can see my stop in the USD/JPY entry I posted recently. Classic price action stop at the swing low which kept me in the trade even when the bears tried to make a run for the swing low.

[QUOTE=“jadd806;626625”]USD/JPY still looking alright. The price bottomed out just above my stop and the MA has flattened out on the 1H chart so it looks to be reversing back to the upside. We’ve now got 3 Daily candles showing lower wicks rejecting 101.50 so upward momentum is the most likely scenario. [/QUOTE]

I re-entered usd/jpy with target 50 pips, sl 40. Hope its better the 2nd time.

Can’t say I would have re-entered if my stop was hit but to each his own. Good luck.

NZDCAD Daily chart 118 pips to the line.

Seems to be a great trade

Been in an uptrend for a while so you will be trading with the trend.

Hello, i`m new in forex, but i think this trading system is great!

I`m looking at NZDJPY pair, and i want to hear other opinion about that pair.

NZDJPY. I think it would be a good trade in near future. What do you think?

Sorry for my bad english. :15:

GBP/NZD exploded lower and then retracted. It activated my trailing stop and then hit it, so I was taken out for a small gain. Pros and cons to using the trailing stop…

Hey TomasTi

I think if the nzdjpy goes lower below the 50 line . Then keep an eye on it . If that 50 line stays curved up . Then you want to find a good spot to buy it back up to the line.

I am still in this trade, I was up as much as 85 pips. But I was at work haha . I dont have a smart phone to close my trades.
I am currently up 21 pips. I do believe it will go lower. I have a 138 pip limit. This time my limit is a bit below the 50 line.
Still a good trade.

Anyone get in that NZDCAD Buy trade ?? Still looks like a great trade. 90 pips from the 50 line.

Soon I will be able to open 2 trades

[QUOTE=“rjmah319;627045”]Anyone get in that NZDCAD Buy trade ?? Still looks like a great trade. 90 pips from the 50 line. Soon I will be able to open 2 trades[/QUOTE]

Planning to buy it on Monday

These 3 pairs have been in big trends , The eurjpy in a big up trend. And the cadchf and audnzd big down trends. If you get into these trades in the coming days you will be trading with the trends.

EURJPY 140+ pips from the 50 line. This 50 line is ready. It is flat with a bit of a curve up on the end.

CADCHF 140+ pips from the 50 line. wait on this one . It is at resistance but there is a higher resistance level that it may head to. Wait for the line to flatten out .

AUDNZD 120+ pips from the 50 line . wait on this one as well. Not ready yet, keep an eye on it. Once the 50 line flattens out and you have a signal then get in .

It is still 90 pips from the 50 line. This is the only pair that I see with a strong angle down on the 50 line. Yo can get back in.

Not too keen on that, unless we get another positive price action signal. It tested and rejected 1.95000 which is a strong psychological level. Also Friday formed an indecision doji and according to my trading plan I don’t trade those. So I’m just going to wait for the next trade.

After I get a larger sample size of trades I’ll re-evaluate my use of the trailing stop. If it hurts more than it helps I’ll ditch it.

I am in the gbp/nzd +25 and the nzd/cad +21. G/n made my stomach turn a bit, but looks ok now.

Thx for heads up on ej, an, cch

Looks like maybe 2 small trades could be had on eur/usd and usd/chf, and also a pretty big one on gbp/cad

What do you guys think?

Hey Brutus2,

Yep they do look like upcoming trades. I drew in some horizontal lines at what looks like the trading range on these pairs. Just wait for the right triggers to get you in. A 50 line angled in the direction of the trade is better then a flat line. Use support and resistance and price action. You know the drill.

Good job on the nzdcad and gbpnzd

EURUSD will probably go lower before heading to the line

GBPCAD will probably go lower before heading to the line

USDCHF will probably go higher before heading to the line