RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

My name is Chikezie, I am from Nigeria, and I want to learn FOREX trading and get rich enough to sponsor my career of interest.

Hi everyone I’m Horatio

Hi, I am South Africa. Very goal oriented and happy to be part of the community. I do hope to accomplish my goals within the platform. I am definitely a newbie so fingers crossed everyone.

Hey everyone

My name is NYAZWolf7

I’m not completely new to forex as I am familiar with just the basics, but looking to refresh myself to start from the ground up. But after I heard about this academy I decide to give it a try as I’m looking for a platform that will guide me into really knowing how to make money in this business.

Born and mostly raised in Arizona I spent a good chunk of my life in New York City as a kid which explains the username hehe

I’m looking to make this forex gig my full time as I want to be financially free without having to report to anyone, and just live life in my own terms doing what I want, whenever I want. I want to have more money than I know what to do with, and move to New York where I always wanted to move to.

I hope that I can make the most of this opportunity to learn, and to turn my dreams into reality, I would appreciate all the help and guidance i can get from everyone on here. Lets get this money!!!

Peace

1 Like

Hello there, My name is Andrew from Kenya and a newbie at Forex. I am here to find a working trading strategy.

A post was split to a new topic: Difference between pips and pipette?

Hello all

My name is Oliver and I am 47 y/o, I have always been intrigued in the market and after my buddy introduced my to FOREX I decided to give it a try.

I look forward to learning and joining your community.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello Grate Minds
My name is ObanHills, I have been reading about forex and trading the market with as little as $5 for the past 3 years, just so I can get the experience and keep adding to my knowledge, in search of this I found Babypips.

I am from Nigeria, and with the ravaging poverty, in the country and the economy at large, I see this as the best means to change my situation and make the life I dream about a reality.

I am not in a haste to make the billion, but I know with the help of Babypips and the materials they have gathered for more than 600 years (LOLX) and with great minds like you. making billions in the industry is an understatement.

I hope to learn from everything and everyone.

Thank you for this platform, and just in time, we will be able to buy you some coffee for the good work Babypips Teams are doing. keep up the good work and see Ya.

you have a good battery then LOLX

Welcome back

Hell FX world!

My name is notfromholland. Most of my friends just call me Holland and you can too! I come from Eastern Europe where I’ve lived all my life in a fairly poor country. And like with all 2nd world countries we’re full of strong, independent people with survival in their vains.

I’m here because I need this now more than ever. Basically I’m here to survive however silly and vague that may sound. I’m completely new to Forex with zero trading skills and no understanding about how these things work what so ever. But I’ve got a good feeling about this because I’ve never wanted something this much before in my life. And that’s a big one. I may not be the sharpest tool in this shed but sure as hell I’m the most motivated.

I don’t do well in all this introduce yourself stuff, sorry about that. Maybe that’s because there isn’t much to talk about yet.

Well, I’m here now and that’s about to change.

Thank you for having me and I wish all the luck to my fellow students out here!

Stay safe and strong,
Holland

2 Likes

Welcome to the house and am always new here hope we learn from each other coz me am from Uganda

Hi, my name is Marciano R Santos, I’m from Brazil, and I’m very excited about forex, I had some experiences with binary options, but I realize that what will really give me consistency is Forex. I’m in the excitement phase with Forex but I realize that this is the way, I’m also excited and happy to participate in this community that is known worldwide. I learned and I learn a lot with Baby Pipis. Thank you for being part of this community.

Hi everyone
My name is Dan. Jus got here. Not a pro yet in trading forex. But working hard on it.
Nice to be here!

Hello there, I’m Rubin! I just recently heard about forex trading and was intreged enough to look into it for myself. I am a beginner, and I’m seriously looking forward to becoming an excellent trader thru the knowledge I gain from babypips

Hey, my name is Tohu and I am a 31 year old banker from New Zealand.

I’ve been interested in trading for years however never know where or how to start as there is soo much different information out there and is confusing. Soo I’m glad to have been introduced to this resource which looks like a great one stop shop for everything that’s going to help me begin my journey!

For a really long time I’ve been of the view that life is meant for much more then waking up going to the office and give your precious time every day to make someone else money and just living to survive. I want my time back and enjoy life to the fullest and fill it with more awesome experiences. So I’ve been looking at other avenues outside of the 9-5 grind to help me achieve financial freedom and to live a fuller life that I believe we were all meant for.

All the best to everyone.

Kind Regards

Tohu

1 Like

Hi. My name is Humbrando1. I’m 19. I’m as average as humanly possible, I’m not smart but I’m not dumb ether, I don’t excel in anything particular. I like to play video games and know about recent tecnology. I found this forum because my brother told me about it. I want to Learn forex because I believe that it’s one of the few ways possible right now to have financial freedom without necessarily building something from the ground up or hustling in a business for a long amount of time. I want to learn forex to live life to the fullest. Of course I’m not only gonna depend on forex but I feel like it’s a good start

1 Like

Hello, am Tindy from Kampala, Uganda

I’ve always been fascinated by forex trading but never really got around to learning how it works, one look at the various charts on a random broker’s screen in a Wall Street movie was enough to give me an instant migraine. :sweat_smile:

I initially tried out demo trading binary options and thought this meant I’d learnt forex too. Sadly, one crack at MT4 and I realised I knew nothing at all :sweat_smile:. Lucky for me a friend mentored me; taught me the basics and introduced me to babypips. It’s been a smoothing learning experience and even if I’ve only covered about 12% of the Pipsology course so far, I feel strongly about committing to learn something on here each day.

I am happy to be here and looking forward to learning more from the community
:grinning:

1 Like

Hey , my name is Kier and I’m here to improve my situation

1 Like

Hi, My Name is Farrah I am New to Babypips and Forex. I hope to get financial freedom out of forex. or for it to lad me to other avenues to get to that big goal!

1 Like

Good day fellow pipers! My name is Dada. I’m from Nigeria. I’ve been eager to learn Forex but never got the right platform to learn. I’m glad i found this particular Site. A friend of mine actually introduced me to This site and i hope my stay Here will be worthwhile.