RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hey all you traders, my name is Takunda i am 17 years old. I am from South Africa and i joined babypips because i was was keen to learn about FOREX trading. I am starting to understand trading because i have been learning and my mentor was Mike Douglas. A very good teacher. My knowledge for trading is a bit good but i still have too many staff to learn. I am currently a binary option trader and damn it has taught me a lot about being patience, correct timing, focused and etc. I made huge profits and huge losses, my account is almost getting liquidated. I am considering to trade in Forex since i know much on FOREX trading long term. I am willing to make friends here.

Blackwolf here. Iā€™m a binary options trader that finally manged to beat the brokers consistently. Will be posting trades soon to motivate people.

Hi allā€¦ geev hereā€¦ very new to forexā€¦ going through babypips school nowā€¦ once done will try demo acc for about 6 months before going into the real thingā€¦ from malaysia btw

Hi, Everyone whats up. I am newer comer in this site. I like this site. I am write from bangladesh.I involve Forex trad new comerā€¦

Hello,
My chosen forum name is a hopeful one, never2late. I chose it because I have never done any trading and am semi-retired.
I am here because my team leader at my workplace has told me about forex trading. He has been doing it for at least 5 years, and recommends it highly. But then, he is an MBA and understands things that I by contrast do not, never having had a mind for business. Anyway, I am feeling motivated to learn what I can and see if it can be for me.
In addition to the BabyPips website, he has recommended books by Al Brooks, so I am off to the library now.
I am in living in the Four Corners are of Colorado.

HI
am fxvictory and i am naked trader so i am join date in trading since 2010 and i am first of all learning in this forum but i am not b join first so in this time i am love babypip this is very best information

hey all!! i am a wannabe trader since 6 years but i am still not able to do it consistently! i am from portugal and as you may know we are in a neverending crisis, so i had made money if i had shorted, but shorting is not something a new trader does so, i lost money. i love this website but mainly i trade everything except forexā€¦maybe it it will change one day. wish you luck

You can always buy PUT options on equities or buy the stock and sell the calls on it. There are many ways to make money.

Hello There! I am PerpetK originally from Africa and living in USA. I had trading in my mind six years ago, but didnā€™t really do anything about it until the beginning of 2014. I decided that I would see what it holds for me. I started with stocks and quickly discovered that Forex is better. I am holding a small live account that i would like to see grow with myself.
I donā€™t have any previous experience but I have always been good in math especially probabilities, so I think I can give it my best shot here. I am at babypips to learn more with other people that want to learn, and laugh at a few jokes. Letā€™s have fun. And happy pips hunting to everyone here!

Hey my name is wienerschinken,

Hope to learn something useful in this community.

See you soon;)

Hi There,
Iā€™m new, iā€™m from the UK and after receiving lots of phone calls from brokers to sign in i decided that i wanted to know more about Forex.
Iā€™d like to know what is the difference between Forex and Binary Options and why they both claim that they are more reliable than the other. Then iā€™d like to know how to choose a broker for a non-trader like me.
Thank you very much for you input! cheers
pat

Hey there.I m new to pipsology.And I really like it

Hey there.My name is Alisa and I m from sunny coast of Mediterranean Sea Malta.I started trading when a friend of mine had introduced me to Forex 4 months ago and now Iā€™ve joined Babypips. Feeling great about this experience. Trading gives a lot of opportunities: independence first of all( I really hated going to office),lots of contacts every day, dinamic and interesting occupation, and good income.I realize that you can become successful only if you work hard.Trading gives possibility to earn as much as you want.The only limit is yourself.

Hello, Iā€™m G8rgirl96. I currently live in Washington, D.C. But have lived overseas off and on for the last 27 years. Because of our experiences going back and forth with our money Iā€™ve long been fascinated by currency exchange. I found babypips.com while exploring the internet for answers about exchange rates. Although I have no plans to work in the industry, Iā€™m not ruling anything out. I just really want to learn about something that seems as capricious and inscrutable as fate.

Hello All,
This is my Day 1 at babypips.
Have joined with an intention to learn to trade.
Spent over a year reading books on trading, playing with indicators, and then finally came across PA post recommendation from other traders.
So here I am, saw a few good threads here on PA and am hoping to learn from them and if lucky build a support / master mind group to help along the way till I can trade for a living (isnā€™t that everyone dream :-] )

If you have any helpful hints for me then do reply back.

Hope to interact with some of you soon.

Cheers,
Kam

Hello Guys My Name is Martin Kuliza Iā€™m from Sydney
in 2 weeks i will be 41 Years of age

I have no experience in Forex, Iā€™ve had a few near misses with Forex Scams, I have tonnes of life experience relating to Marketing and Schemes and Scams and things as such.

Iā€™m a computer Engineer and Telecommunications Technician
I Have a small business that iā€™m happy with and an excellent customer base

Iā€™d like to think that iā€™m a very logical person, so much so that sometimes i have trouble understanding people, itā€™s weird , itā€™s a curse, but on the other hand , it does make me really good at Understanding computers and Systems.

Why am i starting forex ?
Answer : To Make Money , of course (Unlike I.T. Which i have a passion for)

but money is not what iā€™m after, Iā€™m after a secure financial future for me and my wife and iā€™m after a comfortable retirement.

I Plan to dedicate whatever amount of time is necessary to this, and to achieve my goals
i do, of course understand that this is a long term commitment and iā€™m ok with that

i came to this site as a result of being referred to it by a friend who is coaching me in the FOREX ways of the force LOL

soā€¦ Hello to everyone,
Iā€™m starting Forex Kindergarten tonight

i do essentially know most of it, since iā€™ve read a lot of stuff already, but
i feel that i should start this site from start to finish and not assume that i know it,

so, itā€™s off to kindergarten for me and the fact that itā€™s friday today
i guess, Pre School may start on Monday LOL

Take Care guys, Look forward to speaking to all of you when iā€™m done reading the content
i have no issues with anyone who wants to contact me directly for Forex Related matters or I.T. Related Matters
PS (this is not my attempt to advertise myself, Iā€™m just saying, Iā€™m cool with it, if anyone wants to contact me, Just so iā€™m clear, and something isnt misunderstood, by this statement)

anyway,
Be Cool
Speak Soon

Hi traders,

My name is Taki from Malaysia. Now studying in UK.

Been trading for five year and still struggling to make consistent profit. My trading goal is to make a passive income from forex trading. Nice to meet you all. Happy trading!

hi
everyone
ive just joined this forum.Im interested in currency pairs trading. i searched for some forums and websites.
i came across this forum. i subscribed. now im here to learn about trading and technical analysis. i also opened a demo account the other day.
i open abt 20 positions. the first 8 ones where terrible. by the end of 20th position i could get $2 .
most of the trading were 1 m or 5 m and once 15 m

p.s.
all trades have been done on EUROUSD pair.

Hello Yesman welcome to the forum
Iā€™m also a newbie at Trading, Im being coached by experts and friends that are experts, they tell me, and so does Babypips Forex School thatā€¦ When your a newbie

1. Take Your time to learn before opening a Demo Account
  2. Trade ONLY on 1 Currency pair at a time until you get used to it, Youā€™ve jumped in with 20 LOL
  3. the Euro is a bit funny, itā€™s said that the best one to start with is the AUD/USD then move onto EUR/USD the later move on GBP/USD and Lastly the JPY
    Just some advise
    also
    1 min, 5mim or anything lower than 1 Hour charts, is essentially Forex Noise,
    itā€™s recommended that you look at it from a 1 Hour - 4 Hour Chart Perspective and when your experience goes up, You can go out to Daily and Weekly and so on

thatā€™s the advise iā€™ve been given thus far
and for me itā€™s working, Iā€™ve placed about 8 Trades so far, 1 at a time, and iā€™ve always Made Money, between $1 - $3 per trade over 8 trades win, is better than $2 win after putting down 20 trades, Slow down and follow the rules of trading, Read baby pips carefully, it really does help

be cool mate

1 Like

My name Is davmug am from cape town, southafrica, little i know about pips and i have joined with much interest all am welcoming your help

i want to become a trader love dealing with figures any knowledge wellcome