RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello my name is Vinson Dowell. I m a Software developer that has never traded. I’am totally illiterate to Forex.com. I have friends that have advised me through the years that I should learn forex trading. So now I’am here ready and eager to learn forex trading. I’m seeking all wisdom within the Babypips.com community.

Hi Babypipsters

Currently living the good life in Mexico. Have been self employed for many years now. Have worked on several internet programs but finally learned to have money work for me.

Have wanted to trade for a while now. Looking into Forex and now finally starting to learn from scratch. Have no clue and am…well…lost when it comes to Forex or Trading. Was told about BabyPips and am excited to have this available. Already working on the School of Pipsology to learn all the way till I graduate. This is such an awesome opportunity and the wealth of knowledge and experience here is a huge plus and something I will use to the fullest.

Again I already have the lifestyle…one I always wanted…now it’s time to earn the money to go with it…

Good to have you on board PipJohnPaulll , i live not to far from Mexico as you can see on my post. You will love this i know , take care and your on the right track learning from pipsology.

Hi All,

I am Seanyeo82, like some I am very new to the forex but I would like to master it and hope I can make something out of it., thus I hope all the masters out there can give me a hand on trading, advise, understanding chart. Thank you in advance.

hi everyone, im frido i live in indonesia, here to learn more and be a full time trader.
just finished all pages of pipschool, and now starting forex demo and still at binary option.
i hope i may get help by pros here and eventually become pro my self.
currently still looking what trading system should i adopt to learn it more deeply.
i like swing but also scalp, so open to learn both.

current strategy on binary, just follow the candle movement on news release.

much appreciated if anyone could help me to become a great forex trader.

thanks.
warm regards
frido.

Hi, Martalak here. Self-employed, from the Netherlands. Since I have been doing a lot of online business, I started looking at EUR/USD rates because I wanted to get the best possible rate when changing my online money. So I figured, why not check out Forex and have another business opportunity.

Already lost a small part of the money I can afford to lose (although I would rather have seen it differently) and know that it was because of emotional decisions / insecurity / not sticking to the plan I wrote on paper. Lesson learned.

After finishing school, I will make a plan and setup some goals. Just have to find a good broker first, since the first one I tried doesn’t fit because lack of tools.

Hello to all,

I am trader since 2008 and been trading on and off all these years, I have been a fan of baby pips from long time now specially the daily updates from blogs is really helpful. I will follow this forum now with more interest and hope to make some good and genuine friends who believe in learning and growing.

I have a skype room with other traders if any one wants to join they are more than welcome.

Hi My name Dselmo, I am from Miami and I am 51 and I think this is my opportunity to make it. I am totally new at forex trading, i just graduated from the school of psychology at babypips.com. I always wanted trade so how either stocks or forex, but didnt have the time due to my job. Now i don’t have a job so i decided to learn how to trade forex and see if i have what it take to be a trader, which i think i do. I would not mind input regarding which are the good brokers here in USA and open a demo account. tips and advice are more than welcome.

Thanks

Hi, my name is BobbieD, and my mentor suggested this site to me as a newbie Forex Trader. I am a friendly person and always willing to learn and meet new people.

I live in the Philippines and I am a US citizen.

I am married to wonderful Filipina.

Not sure what else to say.

Peace!

Good BobbieD welcome to the Forex world , O’h i am visiting Davo in the Philippines if your not to far from there we might be able to meet and share some info.QUOTE=BobbieD;745043]Hi, my name is BobbieD, and my mentor suggested this site to me as a newbie Forex Trader. I am a friendly person and always willing to learn and meet new people.

I live in the Philippines and I am a US citizen.

I am married to wonderful Filipina.

Not sure what else to say.

Peace![/QUOTE]

Hi All,

I’m Ben from London, still at the start of this Forex journey after being recommended to this site by a mate.
Currently working through the school but will be more active once I gain a better understanding.

I’ve also started a blog myforexjourney.co.uk to track my progress and keep me motivated to stay on this for the long run.

Looking forward to learn as much as I can from the experts around here.

Ben

Hello,

My name is Richard. Born and raised in Florida, USA. Currently working towards my BSBA in Business Economics at University of Central Florida. I began trading FX in March 2013 - unsuccessfully. But, then I found The School of Pipsology in Nov. 2014. (SUPER late post I know)

After the Swissy left me with $2 in my account in Jan 2015 - which I am calling a WIN by the way! - I’ve decided it was time to get back in the saddle. I missed the market so much! Forex, to me, is the definition of “do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.”

I had a great December (when I came back) and an even greater January and hope to remain consistent throughout my trading career. Best of luck to all of you!

-Richard

Hello all

DeeTheDon is the name, hailing from South Africa. Been at the School of Pipsology for a couple of months and finally finished today. Hope to learn a lot from this community, and perhaps one day, a couple of years down the line I could also impart some knowledge. Looking forward to interacting with everybody.

Hi BabyPips community! Thanks for having me. I was introduced to you by my friend and mentor. I really like the format of how it takes me through the school grades as it allows me to see my progress instead of wondering how much I really have learned. Going to be using the broker TradersWay which I read many positive reviews about and again was introduced to by my friend and mentor. I have traded some stocks in the past but never Forex but from the looks of things this is market to be trading. I had another friend recommend S&P mini futures but from the comparison to Forex well there really isn’t a comparison. Coming from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Thanks in advance for all your input! J

Hi Ben…like you I’m fairly new at this, so I will follow your observations and forex journey with interest. Kind regards. Magnus

Hello there, I am nothing5555
Originally from Israel, introduced to forex in October last year, sadly I am on my own here, haven’t met any mentors or other partners which I can share forex interests with:(
Currently working on a trading strategy, had my first successful week this previous one, hope this one goes even better!!!

hi good day folks. . …im jaymar abasolo im new here, and i hope i am welcome here, , ,im 25 years old and very interesting to know more about fx how the trading goes. . .i hope can some teach me more about forex. . .im current reading the lessons here in babypips. . .thank you and godbless

Hey everyone, Im the FX Boss and I have a lot to tell you about Wall Street where I used to work. So send me your questions and I will show you my stuff:D

piliPIPno checking in!

Hi Guys! What is up!

Im not gonna say I am still a newbie, but nevertheless Im still starting to know more and be consistent on making profit at FOREX trading.

I started studying FOREX trading about 4 to 5 years ago. It was an on and off relationship, and STOCK trading in between. On either investment unfortunately, I have not been consistent on making progress.

I know throughout the years, I develop a stronger trader psychology, and gained more knowledge on candlestick patterns, and on indicators such as 12 and 24 EMA, RSI, and MACD. With this mindset and tools, I know I will be successful late this year or maybe early next year.

I hope I will be able to greatly contribute to this forum.

Please add me up!

Cheers,
piliPIPno

Hi All,
I’m a newbie to forex but not to the markets as I studied finance in college and worked in the industry for 3 years before going back to school to study computer science. I’ve also been doing some trading in options recently. Right now I’m in the process of looking at demo accounts and reading up on forex and developing a trading plan before going live. I work full time so I’m going to either have to trade when I’m not working, set my trades (with SL/TP) before work…we’ll see.