RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Karibu (that’s welcome in Swahili)

hey wassup everybody, im Nyall im from england and im 20,

around 2 months ago i was pissed at my life and decided to book a one way ticket to holland, woke up the next day and left with a couple hundred in my pocket on my own and just see where life takes me, spent a month travelling through countries (berlin is cool,all must go) via public transport meeting people, learning and seeing what ‘real life’ is about

i knew about what the stock market was and liked the whole idea, but never really looked into it, maybe a couple times in recent years but never committed to what it is, a few weeks ago i stumbled upon it again and into the world of forex, ive been glued to my laptop 12 hours a day for the past 4 weeks learning but wow im still so far away…
this forum is a huge oppertunity to get very fast paced information and ive never signed up to a forum before so, never even been on a forum site.

i have the brain where i over analyse everything always have, read people very well,technical analysis will prob be my strong point, self educated, degrees are a waste of time unless you aspire to be an employee.
super ambitious, just tryna get that life man, im building an empire. lets all kick it into 6th gear, im here to learn.

feel free to message me and sorry if i do some noobie forum stuff

Hi All,

I am Mustard, from Asia. newbie trader. Wanted to learn more and have more mentors.

I opened an account in forex but unfortunately lost more than 50% of my account, hoping to learn more in order to get what I have lost. I am really interested in trading forex, it makes me feel excited while I do scalping techniques sometimes but that is also one of the reason why I loss some of my account. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!
I’m maxen57 and a single parent from the Philippines.
Babypips.com has been recommended to me by friends and acquaintances dealing in currency trading when I told them that I’m tired of copy trading and wanted to do it on my own.
I was also told several times that it’s not an easy venture, that the stock market is way safer, by those who steered clear of it.
I used to deal with HYIPs and I’ve suffered massive loses. You live, you learn. And one of the many things that pulled me into wanting to learn more about Forex trading is that it cannot be manipulated by one person or one group alone, where rules can change as constant as a teenage girl changing OOTDs for a single date, which is mostly why businesses like that fail. I simply got tired from all the BS.
In honesty, I’m simply here out of desperation because when you’re a parent who has a very good reason to stay with her only child, you need to fin something solid that will help you through life even while at home.
So, here I am.
I know that it’s not gonna be easy but great things are always achieved by wanting them very badly and I want to be good at Forex very badly.
I’ve recently started going to Babypip School and I gotta tell you, my brain was given a workout, lol!
I’ve made a vow to take all the Pip Quiz and finish the courses like going to a real school, except everything is for FREE.
I’m confident that everything we need to know is here but the trick is motivating myself to keep on learning so that eventually, I’ll be able to trade to the best of my abilities like those who are benefiting from currency trading and have made it into a lifetime venture.

Hello world!

My name is Breno Wilson and I’m from Brazil.

I’m here in the BabyPips.com since 2 months ago and learning more and more with the forex market.

I have some experiences with trades but now I’m trying to dominate and boosting my knowledge in this market to create a powerfull automated robot (to trade when I leave the computer).

I have some stocks from some companies here in Brazil and not so long time ago joined the forex market.

In the school of pipsology, here at BabyPips.com, I am coursing the Mid School now. I’ve learned some forex fundamentals that I was off of 'em and now I do some better trades today profting 10 - 25 pips in a 5 minutes chart (about 1 good operation a day and some 3 to 10 little goods).

I want to understand more about this market receiving help from other traders and helping other newbie traders too.

Besides, still I’m not a professional trader, I must learn something more like the fundamentals of a country economics’ and some great strategies other experienced traders use to win.

I hope see you all on this journey folks!

Hello, Mustard.

I’m Breno from Brazil.

Maybe the best way to a newbie is to start the school here.

If you want some tips of tools or trading, you can send me a message. I’ll be glad to help you and everyone I can.

Hello everyone

My name is Philani Shabangu and I am from South Africa. I have learned a lot about Forex trading and everything that goes with it, but I think I need mentorship more than anything. I also need extensive knowledge with regards to fundamental analysis.

But hey, I am a newbie to Babypips.com and I’m already loving it. Looking forward to learning and working with all of you.

Thank you

Hello, Mustard!

I’m Breno, from Brazil.

I’m just glad to see you here. Maybe we can be friends.

Altough, I just recomend you to start the school of pipsology and if you have answers, just call me if you want, okay?

Welcome to BabyPips.com.

Hello traders! I am Wendy from Las Vegas. I started forex trading about 6 weeks ago. At first it was like learning a foreign language and I didn’t think I would get it! But I did after about 2 weeks of reading and watching a dozen videos. And then it clicked!! And now I am a Pip Queen I guess…lol Learning this currency game has really been a blessing and its fun!!

Welcome to the world of currency trading! However, for a start (at least for the first year), I would like to advise you keep things small and slow. Sometimes beginners like myself may tend to be overconfident when things go well for the first few trades and start to increase the position size which may end up getting the account busted fast.

hi there! my name is kennis and am from south africa. currently i have no experience in trading and thats why i have joined this community ton enable me kick start as va forex trader. and by the way thanks for welcoming me to this forum.

Hello to all, I am JoinEvansForex a 50 something retired healthcare professional residing where else but in Florida from NJ. I am totally new to trading of any kind. I saw this website on Empowr on someone’s page and I thought " Why would anyone be talking about the Pips without Gladys Knight" but that’s what I get for allowing my eyes to do the thinking first. Then I got excited after discovering what Pips they were referring to. I joined a Forex Trading platform to give myself the opportunity to learn something new and also the chance to rebuild my nest egg and still be ble to continue living life to the fullest. I could return to a 9-5 but with minimum wage at $8.05 I would have NO MOTIVATION to punch in especially with three degrees.
I am green when it comes to trading therefore I hope to be the sponge and soak up some knowledge in order to make money and not lose too much of it.

Hi! My name is Dmitriy and I am from Russia. I have 6 years trading experience and already saw a lot of Guru being taken down by the market. It changing constantly!
But who knows maybe some day I will invent universal trading system that will work forever or at least 2 months…

Hello, my name is Irene I am from Mississauga, Ontario (Canada). I have always been interested in trading but never had the knowledge to begin. I would like to begin trading in currencies because I’m hoping its easier to grasp and follow closely. I may be wrong.
So here I am. I will begin with your Pip School lessons.

Hi…all
My name is Matius,Im from South Sulawesi Indonesia. Thanks to Babypips,hope that this site and all friends in this site would help me in develop my knowledge about forex trading. I am a new trader and so interesting in this trading. Thanks all.

Hello to all newbies here! Hope y’all have a great time here and may you find the strategy that will give you decent profits the right way.

Hi All,

My name is Brian from Sydney, Australia. So far, I have read through almost 30% from Babypips School, it’s really helpful for someone (like me) who never had knowledge foundation of FX world before. I hope people experiences in this community are also the great resources to learn from.

Thanks all in advance.

My name Tyjuan, I’m new to the FOREX world. I would like to learn as much as possible to be a successful forextrader and become a full time day trader.

Hi Guys,

First of all, I would like to thank the team for making this free and open to everyone willing to learn about FX.

I have learn about this site from my co-worker from my previous employer. I was thinking of how I could earn more then because I have seen that the needs I have does not is higher that what I am currently earning.

I am working as a Database Administrator in a certain company and now started studying Pipsology course I just started last week and still in Pre-school lessons. I plan to set a schedule of study to make my progress faster.

I signed in to this site first to monitor my progress in the lesson only to find out that there is a community behind this site.

Hope to learn more about FX trading and find personal and financial improvement as I will apply what I have and will learn from the masters of FX trading in this site.

Thank you very much.

Jomar E Ates (seajet)

I just joined to learn Forex.