RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello, my name is Joseph Karnwhine, 57 years old, an African

Helloā€¦ My name is di4vat.
I just came across this forum after searching for days online for a forum that can teach Forex
in itā€™s simplest form and am glad I found this forum.
I am from Ghana and starting trading Forex about two months ago so am very new to Forex.
I want to to learn as much as I can from Forex so I can stand on my own feet and make good
chart analysis and make some good pips also.
I thank whoever created this forum.
Canā€™t wait to learn all that I can hereā€¦ But will take it slow though.

2 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m Rei and Iā€™m new to forex. Hoping to learn more here and meet new friends.

1 Like

A quick Intro hereā€¦

I am a female trader, originally from Sydney, Aus, buy now living in London, UK. I nearly got sucked into the penny stock world by Tim Sykes. I dont think the guy is that bad, but penny stocks are not for me. After researching other options I discovered Forex by a guy on YouTube called ā€œTrading with Raynerā€. He has got some excellent content and all for free. Then I discovered Babypips and now im learning even more. I have a demo account with Trading 212, but when I go live I am looking for a more professional, reputable broker to trade forex with.

I can see the massive potential to make some money with Forex. I am not aiming to become a millionaire, I am being relastic, but I have the hopes and aspirations to give me extra play money so I can live a lifestyle and not have to rely on my Monday to Friday job for that extra money. I would like to live it up on holidays without thinking how I have to budget on my regular income.

Thats the dream, plenty of learning to do.

Ciao,
A

3 Likes

Hello
Iā€™m leps and my currently busy with my tertiary studies but I much rather be learning hoe to trade. I canā€™t say how excited I am to be here

1 Like

Hello, my name is Rodrigo. I have experience as a trader. I find these forums interesting. I would like to help other user and learn from them. IĀ“m very interested in interest rates, bond markets, currency markets. Trading is not easy and takes time. Risk management is the most important aspect, even with that trading is a long journey. I will be posting my ideas and on my personal blog. fxandfixedincometrading.blogspot.co.uk
Have a good trading!!

1 Like

Hi everybody this is bencristiano, an italian living in Paris.

I am 54 and I have been interested in stock market and investing for quite a while, but - I have to admit - I have never taken the step to opening an account and investing money.

Now that I am in the age where children have grown up and are independent - and I have some more time to dedicate to my interests - I would really love to get proficient in using Forex. The ultimate dream would be of course to be able to trade for a living and spend some more time with my family.

I have started since few weeks the course in Pipsology - I am progressing slowly - and I would like first of all to congratulate with you guys for the very good job in making FOREX fun and entertaining.

Btw if anyone around would have a suggestion to give on Forex Brokers (in Europe) for opening a demo account, that would be great. I guess I would likely prefer a platform supporting MT4.

Cheers

OK, why not, showtime :computer:

Hi, iā€™m 27, currently occupying a relatively small planet in Solar System called Earth. Iā€™m a something of an indermediate-level trader, have my own system (always in development, of course :wrench: ). I generated quite stable profits in most recent months, had some drawdowns in the past.

Some RickSanchez history: I started dabbling in trading about 3 years ago. I started on demo account, but i got bored pretty fast and, being eager to see if iā€™m any good, i opened a live account with, if i remember correctly, about $100. Of course i lost it all, what did you expect? :sweat_smile: After this, i broke up with trading and came into terms with it a couple of months later, with anotherā€¦ well, money, i donā€™t remember the exact amount. Probably something around $200 at the beginning with some additional investments later on. This time it was a longer roller coaster, iā€™ve had some ups and downs, which eventually led me to a final score of ~ -20% of the deposits. After this came some rough times in my life and i had to focus on keeping my sanity and on well-being and surviving :dagger:

TL;DR:
I returned to trading about 3 months ago, after a little less than half a year break and tbh, now iā€™m really feeling this game. I mean, really, Morty, do you realize the magnitude of all the adventures weā€™re about to experience?! Itā€™s gonna be so awesome!

Whoops, sorry, i got into character a bit too much (highly recommending the show, btw). Iā€™m using Rick Sanchez nick because, letā€™s be honest, this show is freakinā€™ amazing. :rocket:

Anyway, since i found BabyPips, i got hooked and iā€™m currently going through the Pipsology course, as there is always room for improvement. Iā€™m getting decent results, but i want to keep getting profits and make sure itā€™s not just a lucky streak.

Nice to meet you all and I hope iā€™m gonna learn a lot here. Maybe even teach a bit, but i think iā€™m not very good at this.

Now that i read what i wroteā€¦ holy cow, that was a long babble. If you read it too, i hope you didnā€™t fall asleep halfway through :sleeping:

1 Like

H, my name is Branislav, Iā€™m from Croatia,
Recently I got a fever, a golden rush :slight_smile:
A fact is that Iā€™ve decided to try my luck with cryptocurrency trading. Very volatile and risky - but also promising. Iā€™ve paid a lot for training and though I canā€™t say that I didnā€™t learn a lot - Iā€™m still losing money. So I decided to try to dig some further. I hope that here is somebody from cryptocurrency space, I think that this field is specific, more depended on psychology than the usual trading.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Arturo, Iā€™m from Mexico

New to the trading world, hope to learn from everyone, regardless if theyā€™re new themselves or vastly experienced. :grinning:

Hey, Iā€™m Borgus

Probably going to lurk until I understand what is going on

lurks

Hi I,m very much a Novice ā€¦ Extremely grateful to everyone at the BabyPips Team/Crew ā€¦ I,m currently half way through the School of Pipsology ā€¦ I intend to finish the course ā€¦ Then go back and do it again in conjunction with a Demo account until i get decent scores on the tests ā€¦ Then maybe try out The Cowabunga or some of the other systemsā€¦ Maybe start with Scalping then day tradingā€¦ Only after i have found a Strategy that has a relatively low draw down will i consider going live . As my Screen name suggests i,m emotionally attached to Money (Stored Labour) ā€¦ Hopefully maybe at a later date get involved with Spread Betting or CFD,s .I,m over 50yrs old From England Kent UK Aquarius ā€¦Reasonably well traveled Worldwide ā€¦ I like eating Kebabs and Indian food ā€¦ I think its great that there is people from all walks of life from around the world on here ā€¦ Thanks for all concerned Kind regards Me ā€¦ 8 )

Hi My name is Steve,

Iā€™m new to Forex trading so Iā€™m hoping to learn a lot from this community. I will be trading on ETX Capital and Iā€™ll be starting with a low deposit and Iā€™ll see how I go.

1 Like

Hi Steve

iā€™ve been trading for several years

i can tell you whatā€™s going to happen hehe

1. Youā€™re new to forex so obviously no experience
  2. With a Low Deposit, YOU WILL LOSE IT (no question about it)

do yourself a favour
For the next 6 months - 1 year

Learn from Babypips education tab
also
Open yourself a Demo account with a minimum balance of $2,000 if not $5,000 and trade that

nowā€¦ Keeping in mind that you should not start with less than $2,000 but $3,000 is recommended .

You should open a demo that has an equal balance to that that you plan to start with

You should do whatever you know how to do to trade successfully

butā€¦
BEFORE YOU GO LIVE
You need to show that you can trade profitably for at least 6 months
You need to show consistant profits and Daily trading
and the amount that you are trading has to follow some sort of growth pattern, it canā€™t be random lots chosen based
on your gut feeling

if you do that, youā€™ll be much better off and you most likely will not lose your initial investment
if you donā€™t listen to this
Chances are (Like everyone else) YOU WILL LOSE IT

also when you say Low Balance
what does that mean ?

Mate, as a general rule , if you have less than $500 to start with ,
forget it
Better put it aside than throw it away

Your other option is
call the broker
ask them for their address
go up to them and just hand them the $500
because if you are not going to save it and put it aside for now

you may as well hand it to the broker right now
doing this, you avoid the stress of ongoing loss, little by little

pull the band aid off quickly if you must pull it off hehe

trust meā€¦ ok
save your money for now
Trade Demo
Learn
donā€™t get itchy

Be Cool

Lady trader here also. I have never traded Forex. I thought maybe I would learn something about crypto here, but also I want to learn about Forex and become more diversified in my skills and portfolio. It sounds like we may have a similar approach and goals, as Iā€™m also not looking to become a millionaie. :relaxed: I also really like Rayner and Trading 212, as well as Jerremy Newsome of Real Life Trading. Best wishes.

1 Like

Welcome to the BP forum! :slight_smile:
Hope we get to learn a lot from each other

Hi Everyone

I am an Ex-Banker and I had the opportunity to work in Credit & Risk Management and Treasury Division of a Bank. I worked in every section of Equity, Money Market and Forex Departments of Treasury Division.

I have also traded stocks at my local Equity Market for many years. Now, I am interested to participate in Forex Market. So I am trying to equip myself with the relevant education/courses.

I will keep in touch with all of the Babypips.com community in near future.

Best of luck to all of you.

1 Like

Hi SufShiken! :smiley:

Youā€™re very much welcome to the community! There are a lot of newbies like us here. Likewise, there are also lots of pros who are very kind and willing to share some of their expertise.

I hope we could learn and grow together! :blush: Have you finished the School of Pipsology btw?

Thanks Ria for your welcome message.

Yeah ā€¦ I have already completed the School of Pipsology entire course.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great. :smiley: Where do you go to learn new stuff now?

Iā€™m still going through it myself. :sweat: Haha.