SA newbie looking for assistance with forex

Hi guys my name is Wes and I’m from South Africa. I have been struggling with forex for about 2 years now but the first year and a half I was a complete idiot and got caught up in all the 100% win rate “strategies” lol, but it wasn’t until recently that I pulled my finger out my a*s and actually studied forex and I think I have made considerable progress. My end goal is to have a full time income from trading forex. I do understand the risks and all that and also the fact that I will need a rather large deposit to have a full time income with correct money management. I’ve joined babypips now as I would like to see other traders’ views and perspectives. I look forward to comparing forecasts and trade ideas with you all.

4 Likes

Glad to have a new trader around sharing ideas!

Welcome to babypips Wes. Are you demo trading now or back to live trading? :blush:

Hello and welcome to Babypips, Wes! Good luck on reaching your end goal!

Hi @CoinLady, I am currently not trading because I just finished the school of pipsology and am creating a trading plan and all that and then I will trade on demo until I am comfortable enough to trade live

1 Like

Thanks @TRADESHOCK, look forward to sharing and learning

Thanks @baemax023

Welcome to Babypips. Also “new” trader , Cape Town.

I see. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

I’m also new and want to learn. I’m also from South Africa.

1 Like

Welcome to bp too @LZ73! :blush:

Hello @LZ73! Welcome to the community. There’s so much to learn here. Enjoy!

Hey Wes, welcome to the community. Looking forward to talking about forecasts and trading ideas with you.

Hi, if you would like to see my weekly forecast and trade ideas then check out this link Free Weekly Signals.
I just post about the EUR/USD and where i will be looking to place trades etc. I do plan on adding pairs in the near future and eventually i want to start a free weekly forecast youtube channel so the more people that can provide feedback now, the better my forecasts will be in the future.
I wish you all happy trading and a profitable week :wink:

How do i learn from babypips forex trading

Hello Wes! You can let us know if you are stuck somewhere so that we can help you with the best solutions we know.

The School of Pipsology has helped me clear my basics. I cannot think of any other platform better than this.

All the best for your future trades! In case you need any help, you can let the traders know and get it resolved.

You can take professional help from expert traders as well. Good luck.