Sakuragi's Demo to Live journal

what a week for me,
start with a losing trade and then followed with 2 winning trades :slight_smile:

gonna up my risk now from $50 to $80 which is 1% of my account,
thats my R for a risk reward of 1R:1.5R - 2R

SHORT EURCAD

lost trade

SHORT GBP JPY
late entry,
might lose this

this 2 day trades suck!
just an itch to trade, I think ill just look for a better trade

I try to stay away from trading during the first12 hrs of the week. I find it to be very unpredictable. If I have trades open I just leave them alone, things tend to straighten themselves out overnight (just before the NY session). That’s my experience anyways.

thanks bro
yah i need to stay away from it,
i was trying to test my new strategy for day trading, but it seems im not still used to it

My EUROCAD
missed my target and i forgot to move my stop
and missed the huge profit

SHORT AUDJPY

Looking at NZDCHF for reversal

dang! missed my entry as i was eating supper :frowning:

SHORT CADJPY
4H timeframe

market seems trending since last week, or after the election

having a hard time looking for a proper set up. market is trending and everytime i look for a set up, its already late :frowning:

Hello hello, was gone for 2 months taking a break. It was getting frustrating looking for a set up. And the market was not volatile. Too bad im not good in trend trading.
I just looked at my journal that im mostly counter trader.
I need to practice as a trand trader which seems to be easier to trade

I understand you brother. I have been facing a lot of difficulties here with trend trading too. So did you face a problem where you identified the trend and it went long. The trend then reverses and you got stopped out?

1 Like

I suppose that’s a common issue you’re facing. See an amateur or an inexperienced trader so to say looks for a trend and enters a trade. But, an experienced trader on the other hand looks for a particular trade, hunts down the best entry, waits for the market to reach out to him, and then enters the trade.

Suppose if the price is below the 200 MA in the lower timeframe and above the same MA in the higher timeframe. What do you think I should do- treat it like an uptrend or a downtrend?

Let me tell you what I do in situations like these while trading with fxview or sometimes IC markets. If on a 5 minute timeframe and in a downtrend, then you consider the market to be in downtrend.

How much I can discipline myself depends on everything in Forex trading. Plan and discipline are essential with strategy. I have to develop a strategy by which I can make a consistent profit. There will be losses, but we have to learn from these losses and move forward.