Sam 1 Trading System

Total November:

1st week +150 pips
2nd week +350 pips
3rd week +350 pips
4th week +350 pips

so total for November +1200 pips profit.
and no SL trades from our beginning tell now.

Hello dmsami,
Thank you for your method that I find very good.
I try it for a week on the following pairs:
AU, EJ, EU, GJ, GU, U-CAD, U-CHF, UJ.
It looks promising.
However, I think that take profits will be modulated, according to the pairs.
Best regards
Oya

It will be great Oya and i will wait you to post your results here.

Hello everybody:
First of all, excuse my English but I currently speak Spanish. I have been following this thread for several weeks and I have decided to make an EA (I’m a programer) in order to test this system better with past data.
Now I have finished the EA and I am testing it changing some parameters. There’s an important thing this EA is doing with Money Management: it always opens TWO TRADES: the first one with a TP target of 50 PIPS and the second one with a TP target of 100 PIPS. When price reaches the first TP, the trade closes and the SL of the remaining trade changes to BE. By using this method, if price keeps going in my direction, I always get 50 PIPS although price reverses after first TP is achieved. There are three scenarios: losing both trades, wining 50 PIPS or wining 150 PIPS.
The results are very promising. Here I leave the backtest of 2013 in UJ.
IMPORTANT: This EA can be configured for HIGH PROBABILITY SIGNALS, that means that ALL SIGNALS (EMAS, 4 CCI and the three other indicators are signaling the trade) or it can be configured as LOW PROBABILITY SIGNALS, that means that only TWO of the THREE indicators are signaling (of course, EMAS and 4 TF CCI are signaling too).
So, the results of the HIGH PROBABILITY SETTINGS are the following

Pair: USDJPY

HIGH PROBABILITY TEST

The results of the LOW PROBABILITY SETTINGS are the following

LOW PROBABILITY TEST

The next days I’ll be posting results in other pairs

Regards and Thank you very much for this awesome strategy.

And here are the EURJPY results:

HIGH PROBABILITY TEST
LOW PROBABILITY TEST

looks good, how long till you finish the EA?

First of all thank you for your effort and your work .

I just wanna to discuss some points with you so we can develop the expert more to make it perfect with the system ,the most important point is the SL i wanna to understand how did you set it in your expert .

And i hope you share the EA here as soon as you can so we can try it better.

Open order the candle close, and wait. After 6 hour: +1.5R. Simple. Thx Dmsami!

Thank you orkati for sharing.

For the last week we had 3 chances the first was which orkati shared and it hit TP2 for +100 pips profit.

Second and third were to UJ and GJ and they are still active in the way for TP1.

So we still have 2 active trades for the next week and total for the first week in December is +100 pips profit.

For the EA that banteka posted i think it needs some modifications as i saw many losing trades in the results he post and when i tested it with the system history i found that sam1 didn’t gave signals for these trades.

dmsami,

Are you still using this method this year?

Yes irvin , and i got the first lose since our beginning.
What about you?

I stepped away from forex at the end of the year and going into this year. My life got spun around quite a bit so I needed to just step away and come back to it later.

I was just curious to see how it was going since I have not seen any activity on the thread. I’ll be taking another look at it in the near future.

Was the loss significant enough to wipe out a major portion of your profits? I know the SL can be set pretty far away with this strategy…

Hi DMSami

Thank you for sharing your methods.

For some reason the 4 cci indicator doesnt load? I cant seem to add it? The rest load fine.

Is there any way I can get a copy?

Thanks

Ryan