Sample but live trading account for my aspiring trader $3000 to start

LOL!!! Shhhhh :27:

Oh is this you ma’am? You have a very flexible neck lol. Where did you find money that props itself up on an angle and is so well light compared to everuthing else in the room? I hate that picture so much

No it wasn’t me :slight_smile: Money should be kept in the bank not in a desk. I would rather take pictures of my collection of shoes than “paper money” lol. I wish I know how to do photoshopped. I will change my hair into blonde or a red hair lol

Its amazing what you can do with pictures now a days…it is sometimes difficult to know which one is fake or real…

LOL I scalp with 3 live accounts now (I dont want more). During the us equities market I trade stocks, ETF’s and option. The pic was just one I grabbed off the net due to the big stack of cash. Just think of her smacking your hand off of your mouse every time you try to enter a trade while not following your rules.

Perfect posts and reflects very well with how my trading life has been . Was so hard withdrawing and deleting the hundreds of indicators i had downloaded yet still lost money on all strategies that were made out of them . Trust me newbies, i too believed so much in indicators and EAs , sooo much that i was attacking anyone who dismissed the use of indicators but the day came and BAM! , i saw the light :30: . Now i am doing very very well and with less stress and with less work and brain pressure , just using price action .
All you need to do is find that price action strategy that makes mosts sense to you and you feel deep inside you can trust.

What a riot. Traderbary and Bob Volman (possibly one and the same) are the biggest sham BabyPips has seen since Patrick Sim. He types random numbers and claims them to be his monthly returns, or posts some cutesy little Excel graph and you fools eat it up like candy. You failing traders are [I]so desperate[/I] for a success story that you will believe almost anything.

Bob Volman has it all figured out. The best way to make money in this market is to sell stuff to retail wannabe traders, even if it amounts to nothing more than rubbish that only looks good in hindsight. Yes, for only a $35 book and some effort on your part, you too can have the keys to over 600% annual returns! Give me a break.

Traderbary has been called out a couple other Forex forums before. I guess I will be the first to do it here. IIRC, the most popular conclusions were that he is either:

1. A pathological liar seeking validation on the Internet.
  2. A budding marketer who is attempting to build a following before selling some premium instruction material or mentorship.
  3. Bob Volman himself or a paid shill for Volman.

The Forex market in general has always appealed to [B]poors and gamblers[/B] - scalping even more so, for obvious reasons. The very same type of people which will believe anyone like Traderbary’s story, simply because they want to believe it is true.

Hate marketers, had my suspicions.

Don’t knock Bob Volmans book but. Its my bible. And I happily share what I’ve learnt from it. Because I hate marketers. And FYI Bob is happily active in another forum who take his work seriously.

With a big demo-account it is possible to be successful, even for a 68-year old newbie: 38 straight wins, one loss, preceded by 22 wins. New record also for age?!
Been trading for a year now, settling on much the same strategy as Traderbary. He talks a lot of sense.
Trading EUR\USD only, studying the news and future projections diligently. I cleared my platform of the clutter of too many instruments, after having lost a lot of my initial profits with real money, as well as my trading confidence. Handed my account over to professionals, who lost 88% of the account over 6 weeks, using lots of indicators and relying heavily on Fibonacci. Getting confidence back with new demo.

you forget to put [B]#4 a great trader and passionate about what he does and like to talk to and help others for FREE[/B]

I see you doing no helping. If anything, you are only (financially) hurting others by misleading them about making money in the Forex market.

Almost every single one of your posts is just [B]anti-content[/B] which mentions your XXX% returns (insert three random numbers and increase them over time) and name-drops Bob Volman to plug his book. There is no actual helpful content related to real trading advice. I’m sure we will be able to pay for that soon, though.

You remind me of Johnathon Fox and other self-proclaimed gurus (AKA snake oil salesmen). The entire pitch centers around being an honest and helpful trader. Once they are established to the community as such, then the paid content promotion begins! Remember those times you posted videos and removed them, claiming you were “giving too much away”? I do. That is exactly the way those salesmen function.

The month of August is now over and so is our trading experiment. The sample account has managed to make just under 18% in one month. At $533.22 on a $3000 starting balance. This was accomplished with just over 30 Scalping trades averaging 8.9 pips per trade. The point, as stated before was to show you don’t need any gimmicks, fancy indicators, bots, or all the other stuff that is marketed to aspiring traders. A simple chart and knowledge of the markets is all you need.

The aspiring trader needs to read and study all they can, you have to dedicate yourself to learning, and practicing what you’ve learned, to the point, you can begin to weed out all of the things that will not work for you. You cannot learn my methodology for anyone else’s and expect to become profitable. You can however learn the methodologies that other profitable traders use and then mold to fit your personality. I can honestly say that I started to understand Forex trading. When I quit looking for gimmicks and started focusing on information I could gather from other real traders not sellers.

Don’t waste your time searching for confusing indicators that either get you in late or repaint, or profitable robots that don’t exist, at least not that you will it whatever be able to afford. Use your time to watch the charts as much and often as you can everything you need to know is I simple bar chart or candlestick chart.

Here is the actual live account data as recorded by the trading software from which the sample account was scale from.

I’m done posting on this forum. My profit to loss ratio has not dropped below 91% winning trades in well over a year. If there’s one thing I know it’s profitable trading. I do not spend countless hours creating my website/Journal, and making videos to post on the forums, some of them alone have to be redone over and over till think I’ve said is something clear enough to get the point across to try to speed up the learning curve for my fellow traders and keep them from getting scammed always for free.I get emails every week from people around the world who say they’ll pay whatever I want to teach them what I do. I tell them all the same thing. It’s free just follow along, I will help where I can, I’m a trader not a seller. I will not waste my time here just to be badmouth my someone with low class.