Sandy Jadeja Seminars - EXPENSIVE SCAM

Hi @YonatanDoron

Thanks for sharing this. (After all my bla bla, there is an actual question for you at the end.)
Unfortunately I also attended Sandy’s Fast Profits seminar and I share your opinions. Very basic strategies (actually not even that, just a bunch of ideas on how to trade MA20 crossovers). He gave 2-3 ideas how to enter those trades and 3 different ways to exit them. No actual results were shown or what impact different combinations of his ideas have on trading success. Only thing he shows is that one trade a year when the market moves 30% (thanks to corona this year). He does not tell you that most of those MA crossover strategies have a success rate around 30%. With his Money Management strategy of “never risk more than 5% of your account” (quite high for a beginner) your account balance goes down rather quickly.
The return he is making you believe are possible, don’t make sense though. I backtested one of the possible combinations of his strategy (over the period of the last 20 years) and it was slightly better than just holding the asset. So it’s not a complete loss. But far away from his house in Spain stories …
As far as I remember, he did not share his actual results ever (and whether they are actually exceeding his income from selling his seminars …)
As in your case, his course somehow got me started and thinking. I now have developed a strategy (3-4 trades a week, maximum 1 trade per day) which promises around 10% profit per month which I’m quite happy with for a start. It’s backtested for a year (~55% success rate) and I’m trading it for a bit over a month now and I’m actually in profit right now.
Thank you so much for sharing your insights and opinion on this. It really helped me to put things in perspective.

You said you found a strategy which works for you with 80-90% success rate. Can you share what you are looking at? You don’t have to share the whole strategy, just a pointer would be nice. Then I have something to research (I’m still at the beginning of this whole journey and just want to explore what’s out there)

Thank you very much and I hope you’ll be able to enjoy traveling very soon again!

1 Like

These Seminars are not worthy and he is doing this to earn a good amount of money only. People easily get scammed by his courses and waste their money as well as time. There are plenty of free online resources from where you can learn about trading. You can see the pivot points strategy on Babypips also. I would not recommend you to join any seminar by Sandy janeja.

2 Likes

Sandy Jadeja on the free Finspreads seminars, which allows you to meet him and gives you a flavor of what is on his courses, as I did. Some of the courses run by the spread bet companies can be quite good and offer good value if they are free. Quite often the speaker is promoting his private coaching services for which he/she charges a fee, doesn’t sound much of a scam.

1 Like

Most seminars and webinars are a waste of time. Only some have some new insights to share.

1 Like

The OP hasn’t been scammed.
He’s overpaid for a very basic course and then, even though he says the

he then pays more for the next 2.

Most courses are of dubious value, although value is subjective, and with nothing to prevent anyone setting up as a teacher or guru fx is full of them.

Take time to learn the basics. There’s a school here and one on another forum I use, probably more elsewhere. No need to pay. Stop wasting money.

2 Likes

Its disappointing that on an inherently capitalist website, many people make out they don’t distinguish between value and cost.

Paying for trading training is like paying for bottled water. Its a basic product. It contains no secret special ingredients. Someone else has done the work of collecting it, cleaning it up and packaging it. You get the whole package instantly as soon as you want it.

Bottled water isn’t cheap at any price. But it can be good value if you don’t have time or inclination to collect your own water.

2 Likes

Thank you sir for your precious time.
I have attended his first seminar in Mumbai in feb-19. It’s not really value for money but it changes my trading forever and would like to share with.

Can I get your mail ID for further communication.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

As per my knowledge, reason for “price reacts to those numbers” is option resistance. Usually, on round figures option buyers ane sellers are active which create resistance or support.

1 Like

@YonatanDoron,
Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I find you share the courses that you have taken and are very effective. can you share it with me . What is ICT? I also studied a lot of SANDY’s courses and it cost me a lot of money. [Removed for Forums policy violation] Thank you so much !

1 Like

You can try free webinars advertising every now and then.

1 Like

The Metatrader built-in indicator named BRAIN and hardwares HAND and EYES with clear chart makes you profitable. That’s all.
Indicator from other factories except BRAIN will make your pocket empty.

1 Like

Yes I agree…

He has multiple Telegram groups, there are over 700+ paid subscribers…

Sandy makes money off the platforms, both Corespreads and Trade Nation… He shares your details so it matches up with their database and he get paid…

What a con artist!!!

1 Like

I just attended a beginners trading program by Sandy Jadeja which was sponsored by Success Resources, so I wanted to add my feedback to this thread.

I’ve done plenty of trainings with top class coaches in various fields (Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, etc) and I can honestly say that Sandy Jadeja’s was by far the worst course I ever attended.

Sandy may be knowledgeable about trading, but his personality and teaching skills suck! I never met anybody so rude, arrogant and unpleasant. He’s full of himself and paranoid about others stealing “his” knowledge.

The amount of time he wasted warning us about people trying to impersonate him and forbidding any recording, and telling people off for not adding their real name and picture on Telegram (while he’s the one not wanting to be seen on screen) was just ridiculous!

He told us to download Telegram, because that’s the only place where we said he would interact with us (he’s not an any social media nor he has web presence, but I’ll get to that later!). So I thought he would actually answer questions on Telegram, since he doesn’t answer ANY during the live webinar.

But no, he doesn’t answer questions during the training, nor on Telegram, because either “You are not ready for this” or “This is not in this course”.

But what I found appalling about his course, is the constant belittling and insulting of clients.

Belittling people, telling people off and putting people down is not what teachers do: that’s what bullies do.

From “This is a very sad group of people” to “This group is the worst, worse than the previous one” to “Some people will never get anywhere in life” or “I’m not pleased with you guys” “Oh, you guys are waking up?” this is the level of his coaching skills. Appalling!

Then, expecting clients he insulted for weeks to purchase his more expensive program shows zero understanding of basic social and selling skills.

I remember seeing lots of bad comments on the free webinar chat weeks ago, and now I understand why he makes the chat unreadable to everyone during his own course and why he’s not on social media: clients’ feedback would kill his reputation.

In the midst of his paranoia he also added he has fake Telegram accounts so he can “monitor” the scammers in the group. That explains the few “unrealistic praising comments”! LOL

Granted, there were some individuals who perhaps didn’t have the right mind for trading, but if he was teaching in a school he would get sued for bullying people like that. A teacher who puts other down and doesn’t want to share his knowledge is NOT a teacher.

The stuff he “taught” us can be found anywhere on the web for free: terminology, how to place an order, how to place a trade, what it means to buy and sell, where to click.

He made us look at charts without explaining anything about the studies, which made the course pretty useless, as placing a trade without knowing when to get in/out is nothing more than gambling.

The whole course was a drag, half of each lesson was wasted summarizing the previous one. No questions answered. By far the most disappointing course I’ve ever taken.

1 Like

Hello, I totally agree. I have traded almost 500 real orders, to win myself. Sandy just tauch us strategies, he doesn’t teach trading and emotional management. I’m sure his students lose money after the course (95% loss).

1 Like

I attended Sandy Jadeja’s course too and was completely taken in by him. The fact is his systems do not work. I started doubting his intellect when he asked the class to watch a couple of films to look for parallels with existing market trends. Alas, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and realized I was the bigger fool for having listened to the quack.

1 Like

Hi,
I have also done a couple of Sandy’s courses, and yes very simple strategies and really doesn’t keep you safe if you haven’t got a trading background. I’ curious about the forecasting course. Does he go into Fibonacci time projections? He says things like pay attention to these days, these levels. Makes me wonder if he is using fib retracement and Fib time projections.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Massive thank you to the author of this thread @YonatanDoron and the rest of the commentators for your insights into Sandy Jadoja’s trading course.

Yesterday I met Sandy Jadoja for the first time and listened to him speak twice during the day filled with sales pitch.

In the first 1h30 of Sandy Jadoja talking, I have not learned a thing at all. A lot of stories and his undeniable love for Vietnam marred his speech.

In the second 1h30-2h speech, Sandy Jadoja only spent approximately 5 minutes talking about his simple trading: red I sell, blue I buy. “Where is DowJones/Eur-USD today? Blue zone therefore I buy and that’s it. I am not paying attention to the reason why DJ/Eur-USD went up or down on that day at that time.” Sandy Jadoja showed a series of charts with blue and red candles and asked if we, the attendees, were able to click “get me in here buy/ sell or get me out of here” buttons.

To make his point clear, Sandy Jadoja showed some profit results from 19th May 2023. Obviously they were all winners except the last page had 2 losing trades but the lost amount was minimal compared to the 5 figures winning trades. One has to wonder if those numbers have been plotted there on a screen to make the attendees believe these results are real.

Truth be told, I declined to sign up for his £149 course instead of £495 [prices correct on 20th May 2023]. I managed to talk to other attendees who bought his discounted basic course during the pandemic but didn’t profit and didn’t carry on with spread betting, however they kept attending his two courses added to the basic trading course. Personally, I don’t understand the point of paying for a series of courses that don’t help your trading in any shape or form.

Hopefully, more people will not fall for Sandy Jadoja’s trading course trap in the future. You have all been warned in this thread: DO NOT DO IT!

Thanks a lot @YonatanDoron and everyone else who has posted here.
I attended a SuccessResources event today where Sandy was pitching his views of the world (the West empire is gone Asia is the new place to invest, don’t buy a house in a country were real state is going up but currency value is going down), experience in trading, advising companies and mega-rich and trainings.
I am new to this world and his speech triggered my curiosity in two areas (1) trading, (2) why someone whose job is trading and has made so much money (he stated his covered for 350 years with his wealth! and family provided for) will have an on the side training business that charges so “little”. If he really wants to educate and he is so rich, he will be doing for free, and more often. Yet he complained he had been force to come from Singapore just for this 60min session and does not do more seminars as he doesn’t have the time. He is doing an event with Robert Kiyosaki later this year, though.
He sprinted through some of the examples already mentioned in this post. I am no expert, so I can’t comment on that.
I did find the reasoning baed on “ancient history” not convincing.
There was a bit of “conspiracy theory” tone regarding the elite does not want you to know this.
The training offered was Daily income online. 2 sessions of 4 hours each for 895$+VAT.
I met one couple that saw him before that stated he was good for them for some time but following his methods requires time so they drop it for other businesses.
This post is helpful for me to make my mind up to attend or not that seminar and also to find resources to start learning more. Hence, thanks a lot for your help.

Dear Jonaton thanks for sharing this.
I almost joined his course- i am brand new to trading- I live in london too and would like to learn from you. Can you contact me? Thanks