SCALP TRADING starting capital

the amount irrelevant till you feel your becoming consistently profitable

The capital you start with determines how much you want to make and how many trades you want to open simultaneously. With more capital comes more trading power. Since you won’t be holding off trades more than 5 mins, $500 to $1000 and a good strategy is a good start. I have a colleague who trades with Forexchief broker as I do and scalps alot. He started with $300 and does micro lots. Although he deposited more, he has grown his account to $1200 in 7 months.

1 Like

that’s around the amount I started trading LIVE with,a good starting amount right there

well i think startling low is wise if youa re new or even a bit experienced, its a good way to try out a new broker. small lot size n test out the leverage with their spreads etc

scalping is a trading approach which brings profit very rapidly than others. but sometimes it causes a great risk and many trading platforms dont allow trading concept such as this.

1 Like

yes i agree, there is a certain skill with risk management to scalp trading. definitely worth practicing on demo though

$10-$20 is just your buffer for losing trades, I suppose you could make it work but your stop losses would be super tight and you’ll be risking a huge % of your account with that small of a capital. I’d say try with $300 - $500 at least. :slight_smile:

good amount to start with. just sometimes difficult to find a GOOD broker that ALLOWS SCALP trading, and has a min deposit requirement between 3-400.

Ah, I didn’t know some brokers don’t allow scalp trading. :open_mouth:

True; here your trading knowledge is your main investment! Nothing is impossible here, if you are trading with a decent trading skill!

think some on here are investors not traders

500$ is a good amount to start with! But my initial capital was only 100$; since I was a student then!

Agree, because new traders need to focus on learning & working process more, instead of money making!

yes this si right but my broker does, hence why i stick witht them.

Who’s your broker if I may ask? :open_mouth:

1 Like

i use EagleFX for most of my trades. how about you?

I use forex.com! Will check out EagleFX!

1 Like

oh nice! Both good brokers but i like EagleFX very much for the great 24/7 customer service and the fact their crypto trading conditions are so amicable with leverage, spreads and lot size (0.01 starting) so they suit me well. good luck!

I like that there’s crypto trading also. Will have to check if forex.com even offers that. If not, will look into EagleFX. Have you tried withdrawing from them?

Scalp trading is super risky. Don’t scalp trade unless you want to risk looking your whole account.

1 Like